━𝟎𝟎𝟔

"help!" Alastor showed up behind Clara, stunning the girl, who fell on her butt

"help!" Alastor showed up behind Clara, stunning the girl, who fell on her butt." is this thing on? testing, testing" he tapped his microphone cane, feedback echoing the hallway, the microphone talked, well i heard you loud and clear"oh! you must be Clara morningstar! , pleasure to meet you sweetheart" The radio demon put his hand out to assist the young lady up, Clara grabbed it and Alastor brought her up.

Charlie scratched her head" um you want to help with?...."

his shadow vanished, at that point appeared up behind charlie and Vaggie" with this silly thing you're attempting to do, this hotel!"he smiled wider, on the off chance that indeed conceivable." i want to help you run it"

"but...why?"

He laughed as in case charlie said something funny."why does anybody do anything! absolute cher boredom!" Alastor put his hands on his face, smiling broadly." I've lacked inspiration for decades " putting one hand on his hip and the other on vaggies head, he proceeded "my work became montaigne, lacking focus, aimless!" he pushed vaggie down and brought his arms upward in a cheer."I've come to create a new shape of entertainment!"

"does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie inquired, awkwardly chuckling.

Clara shot up from her spot on the couch" wait, wait, you got into a fist fight with Katie killjoy?" She addressed her older sister, who pouted at her.

"I thought you watched my broadcast?"

"i did, i just turned it off once you begun singing! thats all..." Vaggie grinned, happy that somebody else didn't like singing as much as her.

Alastor clapped his hands.

"back to me! That kind of entertainment is the purest kind, my dear, reality! true passion!" he turned around, lacing his hands together perfectly behind his back."after all the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment" he craned his head to the side, once once more grinning.

"so... does this mean that you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" she timidly grinned, as of now enjoying the thought of somebody else having the same thought as her.

Her grin broke when hearing Alastor's static laughter."of course not! thats all wacky nonsense, redemption! oh the non-existent humanity, no,no,no" he shook his head, his hair following his movements." I dont think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners"

he looked over at vaggie and angel, who rolled their eyes at his words."the chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this!"

making a face at his words, Clara sat down on the couch, the best she could with Vaggie and Blessed messenger, the three observed Alastor talk with charlie some more before dragging her away." So what's the deal with smiles over there?" Angel pointed to the radio demon, while Vaggie glanced at him weirdly.

"you've never heard of him before? and you've been in hell longer than me!" Angel shrugged.

"oh, oh I'll tell him!" The blonde grinned." the radio demon is one of the most powerful overlords of hell. he slaughtered some of hell's most powerful overlords after just a handful of months in hell, and on his broadcast as well!." Clara shuddered recollecting the stories her father told her.

"that thing did that?" The porn star attempted not to laugh." he looks like a strawberry pimp!"

Vaggie crossed her arms"well i dont trust him!"

"hey, people can change!"

Clara glanced at vaggie, while angel watched her.

hopefully val doesn't hurt her.

The grey skinned girl got up to go speak to the now alone charlie.

"so Angel how do you know valentino?" Clara didnt know Angel that well other than him being companions with sam, so she attempted to start a discussion. The said man just texted her, her phone in her purse lighting up but Clara couldn't see it.

" hes my boss" The spider demon picked at his nails at the subject of his boss.

seeing he was uncomfortable, the second princess of hell dropped the subject, now observing charlie and Alastor talk once again.

"So where's your hotel staff?"

"erm, Vaggie is one! and I think Clara?..." Charile looked at her sister, who sadly shook her head.

if she had the time she would've helped but her work was too time consuming. With her new upcoming design she had to spend a lot of work on that, also her boss would be mad.

Even though she was around 5 feet that girl had a temper on her. 

but she was kinda adorable.