━𝟎𝟎𝟓

Charlie groaned, running her hands down her face

Charlie groaned, running her hands down her face." I didn't think they would hate me so much" Angel, vaggie and her were sitting in a limo on the way to the hotel.

"They didn't, they just dont understand" Vaggie comforted her girlfriend.

"Nah, they definitely hated her." Angel said, lying on his belly, kicking his feet back and forth. He didn't hear when Vaggie said his name, instead remembering the prior events of his night.

When he found Clara and told her what happened with Dex and she went running off. Valentino got mad and demanded he told him everything he knew about Clara.

Which wasn't a lot.

Valentino said he was lucky that he had the girls number.

The limo stopped outside of the happy hotel, that was what Charlie called it.

The three got out of the car. Opening the door to see a figure eyeing a picture frame of her mother on the wall, the figure looking like her mother, " Mom?" She murmured.

Vaggie looked at the figure and instantly got into attack mode." Show your face!" She pointed her spear at the figures back.

The figure turned around, a finger dragged down the spear out of her face." Didn't know your girlfriend was kinky, Charlie" Clara smirked, her eyes boring into Vaggies, she met the girl a couple times and instantly clicked with her.

When she turned around, the three could really see she did look like Lilith, sometimes acting like her too because in that moment Charlie swore she could see her mother, it was that and the photo above Clara ' s head that made her Lilith ' s daughter

Charlie ran to her, shoving her to the ground, her body on her slim sisters figure." Lara! You're here, you're here!"

" I missed you" Clara buried her head into Charlie's neck, a shiver coming on to her when she felt Charlie's cold hands. She was still in her club attire. She noticed angel from on the floor, she untucked her sister's arm and stood." Hi angel!" she eagerly waved to him, She would feel shy around someone she just met but he had this nice aura around him.