━𝟎𝟎𝟕

Clara tilted her head, blankly staring at the two people in front of her

Clara tilted her head, blankly staring at the two people in front of her. Alastor had brought them through a portal, saying that they would make great additions to the staff. One of them was a cat with furry wings and had card symbols all over him, he looked like a big pillow waiting to be cuddled with, his face saying other wise with his grumpy attitude.

The other one.... was fun

she was a small demon, about the size of a toddler, with thin legs and big round yellow eyes running around the dusty hotel and killing/eating any bug she could find.

The cat was husker and the small demon was nifty.

Watching from her spot on the couch, she could see Alastor talk to husker, saying he would be the bartender.

Which he didn't like.

Clara can't blame him the bar looked like a dump.

She snapped out of her thoughts when a bug reached her eye view, instantly she looked around for the bug eating demon- that's what she called nifty- and after seeing no sight of her, she turned around to face the bug.

Finding no bug.

She shrugged.

Must of ran away

It infact did not run away because when Clara glanced to her side she saw nifty chewing on said bug, its little feet hanging out of her mouth.

Clara made a face, her mouth open in shock and eyes wide, she pushed back puke that threatened to come up and swiftly ran away to Charlie to who was watching alastor and husker.

"This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Drinking is a sin!" Vaggie called out to alastor, said man walking away.

Angel disappeared from beside Clara," this is not a broth!-" Angel cut her off by tackling vaggie.

"Shut up! We are keeping this" he said, getting nose to nose with her. He got up and leaned on the bar, his upper arms supporting him" hey~" he seductively said to the grumpy demon.