━𝟎𝟎𝟒

Clara figured out from Sam that Dex was in a fight with the girls he left with boyfriend

Clara figured out from Sam that Dex was in a fight with the girls he left with boyfriend. After dropping Dex and Sam off, she sped home, hoping to make it in time. She arrived home just at 1:12 am.

Three minutes before the news started, not even bothering to get out of her clothes or heels she flopped down on her couch. Turning the television on, she flipped to the channel, just in time.

"Welcome back, demons! So charlotte" Katie killjoy looked to Charlie.

"It's charlie"

"Whatever,tell us about this passion project you've insistently pestered our news station about." The blonde news reporter cracked her neck.

"Well" Charlie cleared her throat." As most of you know I was born here in hell, along with my sister. And growing up I always tried to see the good in everything around me, hell is my home." She looked to the side, where Katie was killing a bug with her pen."and you are my people, we just went through another extermination, we lost so many souls and it breaks my heart"

"To see my people being slaughtered" she stood, her hand on top of her heart." Every year and no one is even given a chance!" she smacked the table where she sat, with her hand. Katie killjoy bouncing up out of her chair at the sound, Charlie started to walk away from the table" I can't stand idly by where the place I live is subjected to such violence!...so I've been thinking " she smiled, her hands on her hips while talking to the television and the crowd behind the camera."isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in hell?"

She walked on the edge where people stood."perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through .....redemption? Well i think yes!" she grabbed on to a sinner, smiling at him.

"So that's what this project aims to achieve! ladies and gentleman" she sat back down in her seat beside Katie killjoy, who looked confused" I'm opening the first of its kind a hotel that rehabilitate sinners!" she smiled, her arms over her head.

The studio was silent." Because ya know, hotels are for passing through" she sheepishly rubbed her neck"I figured it would serve a place towards redemption" she nervously smile, while the studio continued to stay silent.

"Look, every single one of you had something good deep down in side, I know you do. Maybe I'm not getting through to you" Charlie grinned, standing on top of the desk. Snapping her fingers, a piano appeared underneath her. She sat down, razzle and dazzle sitting down with her.

Yawning, Clara turned the Tv off. She was too tired to hear her sister sing, so she figured she would just go to the hotel. She had a good guess where it was.

Finding charlie ' s hotel wasn't hard, not a lot of places in hell had a big sign that said happy hotel while being seven stories tall

Finding charlie ' s hotel wasn't hard, not a lot of places in hell had a big sign that said happy hotel while being seven stories tall. On the right of the hotel laid a broken ship, hanging down. and above that was a tower that was attached to the hotel. it was wimpy, she and her sister would have to redesign it later.

She walked into the hotel, the entrance hallway dark. She could make out faint outlines of photo frames. walking further into the hotel, on her right was a living room, where a fireplace stood, some boxes and a couch. to her left was a broken down bar, which had a banner,saying welcome.

The blonde winced and moved back to the hallway, one of the photos that caught her eye was a photo of her and her mother, they wore the exact same thing. A long black dress with a slit, Clara remembered this, it was her 189th birthday.

Her dad had this great idea to dress his wife and youngest Daughter alike. They did look alike, but not in the photo, Lilith had her horns out, wearing a smirk. While Clara hid her horns and smiled brightly, she had the will to make her horns appear but she just didn't like the looks that she got and the weight of them, with her horns out she looked a lot more like her mother.

Another photo that caught her eye was with her family and the Von Eldritch family, charlie used to date their son, Clara didn't like them. Just because they were an elite family didn't mean they could go around and do whatever they wanted.

The two family's were hurdled close together, charlie and Seviation holding hands, while Clara merely glared at the two. A little after this photo the couple broke up for reasons nobody knew.

The blonde moved onto another photo, where Lilith wore a smirk and looked down at someone, her horns were away and she wore a purple dress. The door to the hotel slammed open but Clara didn't move.

 The door to the hotel slammed open but Clara didn't move

Thank you guys for 350 reads!