━𝟎𝟏𝟎

The demons of hell walked by the white limousine without a care in the world

The demons of hell walked by the white limousine without a care in the world. The demon inside looked at his phone with a smirk, he wondered when he would meet the blonde again, it was going to be soon, thanks to his good friend.

In front of him, stood a dark pink and purple store called hell's wardrobe. Inside the girl's were talking while sewing and gathering fabrics. Clara rolled her eyes when her co-worker mentioned something about her boyfriend and his friends, she wasn't usually mad when her co-workers talked about their life she just hated it when they got into hers.

"soo..Clara.. you find the one yet?"  Nora asked the blonde, who was sitting in the back corner of the cut off room from the main part of the store.

The girl sighed, Nora was an old demon, she barely made a living in the store because she was always talking and not actually doing work. "not yet." Clara said, focusing on the fabric in her hands. it was due soon and she had to make sure it was perfect, she used a stitching and high end fabric for her high end clients. 

she copied a design off one of her other works. 

"shame, you're too pretty to die young."Nora leaned in closer to the group of girls that surround her work table." maybe the angels will finally kill her next year" She whispered with a grin.

Some of the girls laughed while others looked back at the lonely blonde girl."your a bitch, Nora, that's why your husband left you for a sex demon"

Nora's and the group heads snapped towards a woman who leaned on the door frame into the work room. The girl sported a pure white dress that reached the floor, her black hair in a side braid that reached to just below her breasts.

"Rain... I thought you said you weren't going to come back here unless it was appositely necessarily"

"Well.. I am the manager, Nora. I think I can do whatever I feel like" she shot a glare to Nora and walked over to Clara, her three inch heels echoing in the silent room."someone's up front for you sweatheart"