Chapter 4

Belos watched as Lucia used her powers relentlessly. The flames that followed through with every single kick, punch, or used for propulsion lit up the combat chamber endlessly. Every time that she used ice for brute force, every time that she used vines to ensnare the target and drag it back in or drag it to the ground before every hit was brutal to watch, but the extent of her power seemed almost limitless. There were even times where she was using so much that he couldn't see anything through the fire for a few seconds. The only thing aside from the sound her powers unleashed whenever she used them was the grunts and screams that echoed around the chamber from the inside as she fought.

Belos continued to watch before he said, "Tell her to stop using the three on their own, or at least make it more technical." He thought for a brief moment before he said, "Actually, tell her to start combining them together. I want to see what she can do with those parameters up, because I know she can do more. And bring in someone that she can actually fight. A fake target isn't enough for her." He took one look at the nearest cone that he had given the orders to in order to see what they would do. "We need someone who has enough training in combat to go against her."

The nearest clone nodded and said, "Right away, Sir." She walked off and put in the eight digit pin for the lock on the door and watched it open.

Lucia heard the door open and stopped, breathing heavily as she could finally take a break. She looked back and saw one of the clones standing there before she asked, "What is it now? Am I done?"

"Far from it," the clone replied. "He is requesting that you stop using your powers individually. He wants you to start using combinations as you fight. But you will have to wait because we are bringing someone else in."

Lucia huffed and said, "Fine. But make it quick. I don't want to be here all day." She watched the door shut once again before she turned around. She looked over at the one way mirror, knowing Belos was watching on the other side. She walked up and stared at herself, though tried to make it look like she was looking straight at Belos despite her inability to see him.

Belos could tell that Lucia was trying, but also miserably failing. She was off by nearly ten feet. He stood up and said, "Bring her out. I want you to run a few tests on where her powers originate from. Go until we have our other experiment in." He looked back to the chamber and inspected the walls as he thought, "I doubt we're going to get anything from Two-Five-Three-One D to read Lucia's mind. She's too good at hiding things. After all, she's hidden the true extent of her powers for far too long."

The nearest clone nodded and said, "We'll do our best, Sir." He walked up to the door and opened it, and before Lucia had a chance to respond, he said, "You need to come with me."

Lucia sighed and turned to the door before she began to walk out, exiting the room. Within the network of hallways for the power experimentation lab, it was all dark gray and blue with dim lights amongst everything else. It was only brighter within the larger chambers where the various tests were held, including the chamber she had just been in, which was burnt from all of the flames where she had been showing her power.

Lucia took a deep breath and muttered something under her breath, just to feel someone's gaze on her. She looked back towards Belos and noticed that he was watching her, causing her to jump slightly. She quickly turned away and just followed the clone, though it didn't take long before she was brought to a different room. Inside was a large seat that looked very similar to one that she vaguely remembered to be a dental office chair.

Lucia looked around and noticed a lot of medical equipment in the room as well. In fact, it looked almost identical to what they had in the B.E. rooms just a few floors down. "What are they going to do with me here?"