Chapter 1

Derek POV
Bringing the kids home was great. It was nice to finally be able to hold them and Stiles was more than happy to be able to lay on his stomach again. He literally wouldn't stop talking about it.

Speaking of Stiles, I'm watching him play with our three little monsters. They are laying on the floor, Stiles sitting at their feet. This is the moment everything clicks.

I already knew I loved Stiles. I already knew I wanted to be with him forever, I mean he's my mate. But it's real. We have a real family. A living breathing family. And watching the love of my life play with our kids just pulls at my heart and I can't stop smiling.

"Marry me." I blurt out. Stiles tilts his head up not moving his gaze from the three little ones.

"What?" He askes finally looking at me his smile falling.

"Marry me" I say again, making his smile return.

"Really?" I nod, "Yes!" He said getting up, "A million times yes!" He hugged me, " Oh my god. Yes!"

"So is that a yes?" I joked.

"Shut up and kiss me." He laughed.

Stiles clung to me for a few minutes until Claudia started crying. He sighed, "they're never happy" he said. I chuckled walking around him to pick her up.

"What? Whats your problem?" I asked her before I gave her kisses all over her face. She stopped crying and began to make these little gurgles. "Do they need fed?"

"Probably." Stiles picked up Isabella and made grabby hands toward Claudia.

"You sure you're old enough for kids?" I joked passing her over. I picked Talia up following Stiles who was talking to the two about how rude I am.

Issac took Isabella from Stiles so he could warm up the bottle. "Hey mini me. You're my favorite." He said.

"and Stiles says I'm rude." I joked, pulling him into a side hug.

"DEREK!" Stiles said, excitedly.

"What?"

He smiled "They can be the flower girls!" He cooed.

I rolled my eyes, "They're too small."

Isaac hit my arm, "you guys are getting married and you didn't tell me!?" He wasn't obviously hurt.

"It happened like two minutes ago." I told him, "speaking of which, you're my best man." I didn't ask, he doesn't have a choice.

Isaac laughed "okay dad." He said. I rolled my eyes. Stiles handed us a bottle before grabbing the last one and walking to the living room.

Around 9pm we we're finally able to get the babies to fall asleep. Stiles being Stiles didn't even bother stripping before crawling into bed. I chuckled pulling off his pants and throwing them to the side. I climbed onto him to rub his back.

"You're so good to me, Der." He mumbled into the pillow.

"You deserve to be treated well." I said, hearing a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I called knowing it was Scott and Isaac.

"Scott's being an asshole." Isaac said.

"No I'm not! I just don't get why I had to hear about you two getting engaged through this curly haired freak." He said.

"Don't call him that Scott." Stiles snapped as I got off of him. "I was guna tell you at dinner I just forgot. I'm sorry." He added yawning.

"How do you forget something like that?" Scott sighed angrily, trying not to yell.

"Seriously? I just had three kids. I'm pretty sure informing you about my engagement isn't a top priority right now."  Stiles snapped. He's angry, angrier than I've seen in a long time.

Scott sighed "I'm sorry. You're right."

Stiles climbed under the blanket, not responding, "We'll talk later okay Scott." I said.

Scott nodded, muttering another apology before leaving.

"Mom stop being lazy" Isaac joked climbing on top of Stiles.

Stiles smiled, "I'm tired go away." Stiles yawned.

"Nope" he said curling into Stiles. I laid down next to my mate pulling him onto me.

"Hey!" Isaac whined, making both Stiles and I laugh.

"Get over here you goof"

He smiled, "You're so nice lately. I like it." Isaac said curling up with us.

Stiles and Isaac fell asleep in a matter of minutes everything was peaceful, until the babies started crying.

So there is the first chapter. I hope it was good. I'm excited to get this story going. Let me know what you think so far!!