Chapter 21

Isaac POV

Derek rubbed my back as he hugged me not loosening his grip even a little.

"I just need you right now." I mumbled.

I felt Derek press a kiss to the top of my head.

"How about you go take a shower, calm down, and join everyone for dinner. I'll call in and we can have a movie night or something. Just me, you, Stiles, and the pups?" Derek asked.

I nodded not moving from him for a moment. When I finally pulled away from him he wiped the tears from my face.

"Just relax, take a deep breath, okay?" He said softly. I nodded again.

"Okay," He kissed my forehead. "I'm going to call in and change and help Stiles with dinner."

"Okay." I said softly. "Thanks dad."

Derek smiled. "I love you pup."

"I love you too."

----------

Third Person

Derek walked downstairs in his sweat pants and a hoodie. He just got off the phone with his boss and decided he should fill Stiles in.

"I thought you had to work?" Stiles asked as the alpha walked into the kitchen.

"I called in. Isaac...is..really upset." Derek wrapped himself around the other from behind. "I told him I'd stay home and we could have a movie night."

"The pups will like that." Stiles smiled. "Can you get one of the bottles from the fridge?" He asked.

Derek moved grabbing a bottle and warming it up.

"So what exactly happened?" Stiles asked.

"You know how Scott and Allison are on that break?" Stiles nodded. "Isaac and Scott were...together...and now he feels like he made a bad choice because of the whole Ethan thing."

Stiles frowned, "I really liked Ethan. Why'd he have to turn into an asshole." He pouted.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." Derek muttered.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "You say that about everyone." Stiles said taking the bottle from the wolf and walking over the Grayson who was in his high chair.

"I'm serious this time." Derek said following.

"You're daddy is such a liar." Stiles said to Grayson who let out a little gurgle.

Isaac walked out handing Derek his phone.

"Um...thanks?" Derek said.

"I don't want to deal with them..so if you have my phone then I don't have to." Isaac explained.

Derek nodded as Claudia ran into the Kitchen.

"Papa?" She said hugging Stiles.

Stiles looked at Derek to see the same confused look he was giving. The girls never called Stiles "Papa".

"Yeah, pup?" Stiles asked.

"Me and Talia and Izzy want to talk to you and Daddy."

"Right now?" Derek asked.

She shook her head. "No, it doesn't have to be right now. Just whenever." She said pushing her face into Stiles' side more.

"Alright, well, we'll sit down and talk later okay?" Stiles said.

"Okay." She smiled peeling herself from Stiles and running off.

"Since when are you 'papa'?" Isaac asked.

Stiles shrugged, "There's a first time for everything I guess..."

"Are you upset?" Derek chuckled at Stiles still shocked expression.

"No, just shocked." Stiles replied, pulling Grayson from the high chair to burp him.

----------------

Isaac was next to Derek, who was next to Stiles. They decided that Isaac got to pick the first movie and that if the girls could decide on one movie together they would get second picks. Stiles made popcorn for the girls, brought Derek a beer, offered to get Isaac something and plopped himself next to the Alpha with the youngest member of the Hale pack.

"He's tired." Derek said softly as the girls finished setting up their makeshift beds on the floor in front of the couch.

"I know, but I don't want to put him to bed, he's too cute." Stiles said.

Isaac sighed resting his head on Derek's shoulder as the movie started.

-----------

"I'm so sorry!" Scott came running into the living room drenched from the rain outside.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked.

"Isaac I don't-" Scott was cut off by Ethan storming into the house.

"YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH HIM!? HOW COULD YOU FUCKING SLEEP WITH HIM!?" He yelled at Isaac making the other whimper.

Derek got off the couch in a split second growling so loud it shook the house. He pushed Ethan against the wall holding his hand tightly around the others throat.

"You don't EVER come in to MY house like that do you fucking hear me. You don't EVER speak that way around my pups or to my pack. You need to get the fuck out of my house before I beat the living shit out of you for what you did to Isaac do you fucking understand?" Derek yelled in the other wolf's face.

Ethan nodded as much as he could.

"Good. Because if I ever have to tell you again I will rip your throat out. WITH. MY. TEETH." Derek let the boy go. "Get the fuck out of my house." He snapped waiting for him to leave before retracting his claws.

"Der, breath." Stiles said softly getting up.

"No. You don't come into my fucking house an-" Stiles cut him off with a kiss.

"Comfort your son. He's scared." Stiles said handing Grayson to the alpha.

"Explain." He said looking at Scott.

"I-I was at my house and Ethan showed up and started freaking out on me." Scott moved his gaze to Isaac "I don't even know how he found out. I tried to get here to tell you before he showed up but he slashed my tires." Scott said trying not to cry. "I'm really sorry guys."

"It's not your fault Scott." Stiles said.

"It's really not." Isaac added.

"I just feel bad." Scott said softly.

Isaac wrapped the other in a hug. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Okay, girls. I think it's bedtime." Derek said.

"WHAT! After all that!? No! I'm pumped!" Isabella yelled.

Derek flashed his eyes making the girls scramble to their feet and up the stairs.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Knock it off sourwolf." He smirked.

Derek smiled as Stiles climbed the stairs.

"We're probably going to head to bed." Derek said to the two beta's.

Isaac nodded. "Good night."

"Good night." He replied adjusting how he was holding Grayson and heading upstairs.

After a few moments Scott spoke up again. "I really don't know how he found out."

"It's okay Scott."

"I just feel like I ruined everything..."

"You didn't ruin anything. You came to warn me, that's more than most people would do."

Scott nodded "I just don't want you to hate me."

Isaac surged forward kissing Scott "I could never hate you."