Chapter 8

I'm skipping to the wedding. The babies are 2 years old now.

Stiles POV

I was standing in front of the mirror fixing my tie. I can't believe I'm actually getting married today. The girls were playing together in the room as I got ready. They had these light pink dresses on and their hair up in pig tails with ribbons. They're adorable. I pulled on my white jacket.

"Hey, you almost ready?" I heard Scott walk in. The girls ran over to him.

I nodded, "I think so." I replied hearing Isabella start crying for Derek. I sighed, "Can you take her to him?" I asked Scott.

He smiled, "Yeah. Relax" he laughed carrying her out.

"Easy for you to say." I said to myself.

Derek POV

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked Isaac.

My beta laughed, "You look great, Dad." he replied.

"You have a visitor." I heard behind me seeing Scott walk in with Isabella.

"Hey cutie!" I said, pulling her from Scott's arms.

"Awh shucks Derek, who knew you could be so sweet." Scott joked. I rolled my eyes looking at my daughter.

"Were you causing trouble?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I'm good girl." she replied, snuggling into me.

"Good, I'd have to tickle you otherwise." I said tickling her sides. Her laughter filled the room along with little puffs of "Dada stop!" I stopped kissing her head.

"How long?" I asked Isaac.

"Few minutes." He replied. I nodded holding Isabella closer.

Stiles put so much work into this and I really hope it turned out how he wanted. I walked out to see the place all set up. It was a small wedding. Just the pack and family for the most part. The ceremony was outside.

It was simple. Elegant. Not too wedding cliche, not too boring. It was just right and I don't think anyone could have done a better job. It was set up in our backyard where the lawn borders the woods behind it. He wanted to combine the ideas of my parents and his parents weddings. My parents got married in a clearing in the woods. It was a beautiful clearing where they also set up our birthday's every year and where I plan on taking my daughters for theirs on their next birthday now that they are a little older. Stiles' parents were married in the backyard of the Stilinski house right after it was purchased. From the pictures Stiles showed me Claudia went all out making the day as special as she was. Stiles wanted to combine the two aspects of each wedding. I originally thought he would want a huge, extravagant wedding. When he told me otherwise I was extremely happy. Not only was I marrying the love of my life, but I wasn't spending an arm and a leg to do so, and he was more than happy with that.

I stood at the end of the isle feeling myself getting nervous. He could say no, he won't. But, he could and that's scary to think about. I watched my little flower girls come down the isle with Lydia. She was showing them how to throw the flower petals and they laughed as they did it. They waved when they saw me-thankfully-listening to Lydia as she directed them to the side instead of coming up to me.

Finally, Stiles came down the isle with his dad. He looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He had on a white suit.His eyes locked with mine and the smile on my face grew if that was even possible.

"You look gorgeous." I said when he finally reached me.

"You don't look bad yourself Big Guy." He replied, smiling back.

The ceremony went by faster than I thought it would and before I knew it the words "I do" escaped my lips. I knew he was about to repeat what I had just said but I couldn't help feeling a wave of relief rush over me as I heard him repeat "I do".

The wedding turned out great and we left that night for our "honeymoon" Stiles agreed to 3 days away but no more.

"Are you sure you'll be okay without us? They're a handful." Stiles said worriedly toward Isaac.

"I got it. And if I need help the entire pack is staying here until you two get back. Stop worrying and go have fun." Isaac replied.

Stiles sighed, nodding giving the three pups a hug and kiss adding "be good." and moving so I could say goodbye.

"If you need anything, just call. Please." I said softly hugging Isaac.

"I will, promise." He replied. I nodded staring at the rest of the pack. I felt Isaac hug me again. "You did good, Dad." he mumbled. "You built a great pack." he added.

"Thanks pup." I pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

I could never ask for a better pack, a better family.

This update took to long. I'm sorry :(