Chapter 12

A few weeks passed and everything seemed to get better. Talia wasn't acting up, Derek wasn't in heat anymore. All seemed good.

Stiles was making lunch for everyone when Isaac stormed in clinging himself to the other. "What's wrong pup?" Stiles asked, hugging the other.

"I think me and Ethan just broke up." Isaac cried.

"Why? You guys seemed so happy." He said.

"I don't know. I said I wanted to have a family like you and Derek someday and he got all mad and started yelling at me and now he won't talk to me. He told me to leave him alone." He said.

"Um..Isaac...hold that thought." Stiles said peeling the boy off of him and making his way into the bathroom.

Derek POV

I sighed watching Stiles walk off and pulling Isaac into a hug. "I don't know what I did." Isaac cried.

"Just give him some time, okay?" I told him. He nodded, pulling away from me when Stiles came back out. "You okay, babe?"

He shook his head hugging me. "I need to talk to you." He mumbled, Isaac got the hint and left.

Stiles picked his head up to look at me. "I uh..I think I'm pregnant." He said quietly.

I smiled, "Really?" He bit his lip and nodded.

"I don't know though so don't get too excited before we find out." I sighed.

"Fine. Let's go find out." I smirked.

"Not right now loser. I called Deaton, I'm supposed to see him tomorrow." He said, turning back toward the stove to finish lunch.

The next morning Stiles woke me up to help get the girls ready for school so we could head to Deaton's. The girls got dressed and ready with enough time to shovel down the perfectly prepared breakfast Stiles made for us. I got the girls onto the bus and walked back inside to find Stiles.

"Hey, baby." I wrapped my arms around him. He hummed turning to face me.

"We have to finish the girls' bedrooms soon." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I think they can hold off for a couple weeks." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go already." He laughed pressing a kiss to my cheek.

Deaton checked on Stiles confirming he was pregnant. This time it only looked like there was one little pup floating around in there. "Any guesses on what gender this one will be?" Stiles asked lacing our fingers together.

"Nope, but it's gonna be perfect no matter what." I told him kissing his cheek.

"I just hope I can get through this pregnancy without being attacked." He said sadly.

"I'll always be right here to protect you." I said helping him off the table.

"I know." He smiled. Deaton let out a chuckle as we were leaving.

"I'll see you in two weeks Stiles." He called. Stiles nodded, clinging onto my arm.

"DAD!" Claudia called as she walked inside after school.

"What's up pup?" I asked from my position on the couch with a sleeping Stiles in my lap.

"It's getting worse." She said as the other two stumbled through the front door.

I sighed, "what happened now?" I asked.

"This." She said shoving her claws in my face. "It happened on the way home." She whined.

"You're growing up." I said, pushing her hand out of my face.

"Dad, stop. Fix it." She whined.

"Just relax." I said feeling Stiles start to wake up.

"I can't I have claws that won't go away!" She yelled.

"And that right there is why they won't go away. If you relax they will go away." I said feeling my mate press a kiss to my neck.

"You're such a good dad." He mumbled tiredly.

"Don't be gross in here." Talia complained.

"I'll be gross where ever I want to be gross. This is my house." Stiles said kissing me.

"EW!" Talia yelled running off.

During dinner there was a knock on the door. Isaac got up to get it calling my name a few moments after. I growled seeing who was at the door. "Well, hello to you too my dear, dear nephew." he smirked.