Chapter 2

Stiles POV

Its 8am and I'm already having a rough day. I'm getting the pups dressed after their bath with Derek's help when he says, "I have to do a couple things today. You gonna be okay if I leave you alone?"

"I think I can manage for a couple hours." I said, even though I didn't want him to leave.

"Okay, I love you" he kissed me before picking up each of the babies one by one and kissing them to say goodbye.

They fell asleep shortly after and I went to check on everyone else. "Scott, Aiden." I said getting their attention.

"Hi" Scott smiled. Aiden waved.

"Where's Lydia, Aiden?" I asked. He looked at Scott.

"She went shopping." Scott answered.

"Why can't Aiden answer me?" I questioned. I already knew where Lydia was.

"Well..." Scott started, Aiden stuck out his swollen tongue. In the middle laid a fresh piercing.

"What did you do to him!?" I yelled at Scott.

"He lost our bet." Scott whined.

"Take it out Aiden. And like...ice your tongue or something." I sighed walking upstairs.

I knocked on Isaac's door, "I'm sleeping." He whined. I turned and knocked on Ethan's door.

"Come in," he said tiredly.

"Hey," I said. He was reading. "Could you maybe do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. What do you need?" He asked.

"Can you watch the pups for a little? They're sleeping right now but I really wanna shower and I can't hear them through the monitor when I'm in the shower." I said. He nodded grabbing the baby monitor from me.

"Where's Derek?" He asked.

"He had to do stuff. I dunno. He left. Thank you." I said. Ethan yawned again nodding.

After that everyone decided they wanted something from me.

"Stiles can you make lunch?"

"Stiles can you help me fix the Xbox?"

"Stiles how do you do this?"

"Stiles!?" "Stiles!?" "Stiles!?"

I groaned storming into the nursery because once again they woke my babies up. Couldn't they be a little quieter?

Derek POV

I got home around 4pm and the house was a mess. "Guys I found a straggler." I called seeing them soon appear.

"Allison!" Scott yelled. "What happened!?" He ran over to hug her.

"Dad took me to France, I didn't have my phone or anything. I think he just wanted to keep me away from you guys." He said.

"Where's Stiles?" I asked.

"He locked himself in the nursery with the pups." Isaac said, yawning.

"Why?"

"We might of made him mad." Scott said.

"How?" I growled.

"I slept all day.." Isaac said, sadly.

"Aiden lost a bet and we pierced his tongue." Scott said.

"Scott wouldn't put the dishes away." Ethan added.

"He asked me at a really bad time. I was busy." He said.

"Doesn't mean you couldn't do them after." Ethan said.

"Guys stop. Where's Lydia?" I asked.

"She's been shopping all day" I sighed.

"Can I see the pups?" Allison asked.

"Let me make sure he's okay first. Isaac start dinner, Aiden for the love of God take that fucking thing out, and guys, clean this shit up!" I said making my way upstairs.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked. He was feeding one of the pups who made cute little grabby hands toward me when she saw me.

"No," he sighed, "They woke them up like every time I got them to sleep. They didn't do anything at all but destroy the house I just..."

"Look at me. I already yelled at them. And they're cleaning up now. Isaac is making dinner. Okay?" I said.

He nodded, "I'm still not leaving this room." He said.

"Okay," I chuckled. "But uh, I found someone who would like to meet our pups. Can I bring her in?" I asked.

"I don't care. But here, I still have to feed the other two he said handing Claudia to me. I walked out finding Allison she took Claudia from me.

"She's so cute!" She squealed, holding the bottle.

"Come on you have to meet the other two." I led her to the nursery. Stiles was holding Isabella when we walked in.

"Allison!?" He smiled. "Hey. You're pups are so cute!" She said, walking over to the other two. I picked Talia up out of the crib so I could feed her. "You guys are so cute. You and your little family."

I smiled, "Speaking of," I pulled a box from my pocket. "This is what I left for." Stiles gave me a dirty look before opening the box.

"Derek you didn't have to-god I hate you." He smiled a tear escaping.

"Should I go?" Allison laughed. I shrugged she handed me Claudia and walked out.

The ring was simple. He wanted simple. It was basically just diamond but it was bulky or huge. I set the girls down in the cribs including Isabella.

Taking the ring from him I got down on one knee. "Der,"

"I love you so much, Stiles. You're annoying and loud and such a clutz. But I wouldn't change you ever. I want you and our little family for the rest of our lives, all you have to do is marry me." I said. He had his hands covering his face.

"That was so stupid." He laughed, wiping his face. "But yes, I will marry you Derek. Even though I already told you yes." He laughed.

"Wow. Try to be romantic and this is what I get in return." I joked putting the ring on his finger. "I love you, Stiles." I said.

"I love you too Derek."