Chapter 4

Scott POV
Since Stiles and Derek got engaged the pack and I have planned a little party for them. To celebrate. The only difficult part about this though is getting them out of the house. We want it to be a surprise but Stiles won't leave the pups. Which I get, but still. And if Stiles isn't with them Derek is. Normally they both are unless something is going on.

Isaac though, finally managed to convince Derek that him and Stiles need a day for the two of them. Derek argued about the pups and how they're fine staying in. But thankfully when Isaac said he'd watch the pups and they didn't have a choice, Derek didn't flip out. He actually agreed.

So now, Derek and Stiles are getting ready to leave and we get to set up the party.

We each have our responsibilities to take care of.

Isaac and Ethan are watching the pups.

Allison and I are getting food and the cake.

Aiden and Lydia are decorating the house.

"Stop!" Allison laughed as I poked her in the side again.

"Stop what?" I teased. She rolled her eyes grabbing a couple bags of chips off the shelf and throwing them into the cart.

"What exactly are we getting?" I asked.

"Whatever looks good?" Allison shrugged, "Lets go get the cake!" She smiled seeing the bakery.

We looked through the design book they had sitting on the counter. "Oh my God, this one." Allison pointed.

The cake was partially square but at the top had a circle-for a moon-and there was a wolf sitting on a cliff howling at the moon with a city below. Its kind of scary how perfect it is.

"This one," Allison was speaking to the lady who nodded. "Oh, oh, what are we putting on it?" She asked me.

"Oh look, now you're stuck with each other?" I joked. Allison rolled her eyes.

When we turned back the lady was gone and there was a ticket on the counter. "We have to come back in an hour." Allison said.

"She's gonna write that on the cake isn't she?"

"Oh well." Allison laughed.

Ethan POV
I haven't gotten to see the pups too much yet so I was kind of excited to watch them, especially with Isaac. Stiles and Derek have been way to protective over the pups and only let us see them for so long each day.

Isaac was playing with them. The only sounds heard in the room were little gargles of laughter and Isaac making sounds trying to get them to laugh.

It was in one word: adorable.

Lydia POV
I don't want to do this. I know I'm the best at it but I don't want to do it. I wanted to just snap my fingers and it be done. Why wasn't I turned into a witch instead if a banshee?

Aiden looked at me holding a streamer up "here?" He asked, I nodded.

Allison and Scott finally got home and I asked to see the cake. Aiden couldn't stop laughing when he saw the writing on it.

"Why'd you guys put that?"

"I joked about it and the lady thought I was serious so we just went with it." Scott said.

"They're on their way home guys!" Scott yelled through the house a couple hours later.