Fear

Headzo's New Future
27/11/2041

The Sun shun down, bright, perfect.

It was later at night, the restaurant had closed, the room was empty, except for this wonderful family; Headzo was proud to be apart of.

Headzo sat on the floor talking calmly, happily with Skye and Luke; not a frown in sight.

Whilst they discussed, his parents stood behind the counter just watching, smiling, proud parents.

Headzo felt like this enjoyment would last for eternity but of cause he was wrong, nothing good can ever last forever.

Within a second, a second that would seem like an eternity in its own regard, as it replayed again and again in Headzo's still youthful brain, the doors swung open, pushed with malicious intent.

It was here that an old, since forgotten, member of the family took his steps inside.

BANG!

The shot of the gun frightened Headzo as he turned and watched his mother hit the ground.

BANG!

Another shot goes off, and a tear falls down Headzo's cheek, whilst his father collapses.

BANG!

Skye lays flat on the floor.

BANG!

Luke joins the rest.

Headzo turns to meet the killers eyes.

A wave of dread and fear rushes over Headzo's face upon seeing the man he once called brother.

BANG!

Headzo goes to sleep, before, of course, he wakes up..... surprised to see the restaurant, having believed he was dead, he takes a glance at the time, it had been 4 hours, since he thought the ordeal had happened.

Still confused, remembering it all, he looks in the mirror only to see the robot responsible for his name sake, staring back at him.

Startled, he runs to the front seating area, of the restaurant, where he sees his own body laying dead on the ground with his mother and father and Skye and Luke all dead around him. Except he wasn't alone.

Relief filled his heart when he saw Finzo and Wingzo walk out of the shadows, clearly just as confused as he was.

Carlos, the True Champion
21/5/2037

"And here comes our own CHAMPION" exclaimed the inter-com.

Out stepped Carlos, the champion, powerful, alone, pretty.

The crowd screamed with excitement, pleasure fueling every shout.

Stood in the centre of the cage, they watched the audience, gripped to their seats.

Carlos swirled around on the spot, their hand placed in to air.

"I think it's time we put on a show" their voice travelled through the air, the joy of fighting evident from their tone "so what's it going to be? Strong, skilled, multiple, all three?"

"Here comes the competitor, for the title of champion" the inter-com spoke clearly just as entertained as the crowd.

Then the competitor walked in, muscular, tall, skilled in all combat.

"Hello, I guess you're the pathetic excuse for a competitor I have to beat the shit out of" Carlos spoke with clear arrogance and pride "you know what? Let's make this interesting, I know exactly how this fight will go. First I'll break your arm, then your leg and finally I'll put you to sleep all within a minute"

The competitor was clearly annoyed by how cocky Carlos acted.

"You may begin" the inter-com announced.

Clearly angry, the competitor throw a single punch, hoping to hit the face and win quickly.

Cool, calm, calculated, Carlos parried the shot into their other hand, before forcing the joint of the arm, the way it never intended to move.

Snap.

The sound echoed through the room.

The audience got louder.

Panicked, the competitor went for a kick.

Carlos then landed and elbow straight to the knee cap destroying it, leaving nothing but a drooped, broken leg.

Carlos then turned, meeting eye to eye, before landing a front kick, straight to the competitors face sending them, falling to the ground.

"I thought that'd have been harder" disappointment sat in Carlos' voice "I told you I'd give you a show."

The audience went wild.

"We have a winner!"the inter-com finished.

"I AM YOUR TRUE CHAMPION!" Carlos couldn't help but let their happiness take over their voice.