Chapter 8 : 28th Place

The second person on the list is Haruno Sakura.

To everyone's surprise, Uchiha Ran found this to be quite reasonable.

In the original story, Shizune had been under Tsunade's guidance for over 20 years. Although she had learned much through Tsunade's teachings, she never fully mastered the prowess, the Hundred Healings Mark, and the Ninja Art: Creation Rebirth in medical ninjutsu.

However, in just three years, young Sakura had become an expert.

Shizune had managed to lead the medical department during the Fourth Great Ninja War, showcasing her undeniable talent. Yet, Sakura could potentially defeat her in mere seconds. This discrepancy was beyond mere bloodline bonuses; it seemed the world of bloodline limits held an inexplicable logic.

Furthermore, mastering the superior medical technique was a hallmark of the Senju family, something that couldn't simply be acquired through superior chakra control. It was clear that Sakura had benefited from Senju Hashirama's policy of integrating the Senju clan into the village.

As for why Haruno Sakura's rank surpassed Moegi Kazamatsuri, it is likely related to their respective physical development stages.

After all, Haruno Sakura was four years older than Moegi Kazamatsuri. Her chakra control and illusions were visibly tied to her Senju physiology. This suggested her development had reached a more advanced level at the foundational stage.

On the other hand, Moegi Kazamatsuri's Wood Style bloodline limit had only recently awakened. While it had been acknowledged through the gold list, it didn't seem to factor into the ranking equation.

[Senju Tsunade: Got it, got it, I'm heading back to the village, enough of your endless chatter!]

Somewhere in the Land of Fire, Tsunade, taking a break from gambling, muttered irritably.

She leaned back in her chair, framing the mountains with her hands, then glanced at the jubilant Shizune.

"You're quite excited to see this kid, huh?"

"Ah!" Shizune's expression froze, her cheeks reddening.

"Tsunade... Tsunade-sama, it's not like that!"

"Enough already!" Tsunade waved dismissively before standing up.

"Let's go back to Konoha!"

"Though I despise the Third Hokage, I won't let him harm Senju Kazamatsuri."

Tsunade and Uchiha Ran had known each other for years.

During a mission, Uchiha Ran had "happened upon" Tsunade in a casino. Upon recognizing her, Ran had affectionately addressed him as "Senior Sister," and he had willingly lent a hand with gambling funds and treated her to drinks.

Later, after signing the contract for the Shikkotsu Forest summoning, the two formed a unique bond.

Tsunade had no reason to hold animosity toward her "little brother," even after learning his Uchiha lineage. In fact, Uchiha Ran held a special place in her heart, more so than Jiraiya and Orochimaru. He had significantly helped her overcome her alcoholism.

As for Sarutobi Hiruzen... he was better left forgotten.

Additionally, Uchiha Ran had mentioned a promising disciple within Konoha Village long ago, which she hadn't anticipated.

"It appears Haruno Sakura is indeed suitable to inherit all that I possess."

Tsunade dashed toward Konoha while keeping an eye on the Gold List display.