Chapter 11 : Kurama Clan

"As we are all aware, Byakugan and Sharingan are two of the three primary Dojutsu. Sharingan has different levels: one tomoe, two tomoe, three tomoe, and Mangekyō Sharingan. They grant the ability of foresight, replication, illusion-casting, and unique specialized ocular techniques."

"Not every Uchiha is able to awaken the Sharingan, while almost all members of the Hyūga clan can awaken the Byakugan. Once activated, they possess telescopic vision, penetrating vision, and discerning vision."

"And with the recent strengthening of the Hyūga clan, they can elevate their abilities, release chakra from every single chakra point in their body, and use unique ninjutsu like the Eight Trigrams Palms."

"But being on par with the Sharingan, it's not as simple as it seems."

"The Sharingan can evolve into the Mangekyō Sharingan, suggesting that there might be a higher level for the Byakugan as well."

"Based on my calculations, possessing telescopic vision, penetrating vision, and discerning vision is the first stage of the Byakugan. Strengthening oneself would be the second stage, and theoretically, there could be a third stage corresponding to the Three Tomoe Sharingan, and analogous to the ultimate level of Mangekyō."

"And now that Neji has advanced his Byakugan and unlocked a new ability, it serves as confirmation of my theory."

Uchiha Ran eloquently spoke before the attentive audience, displaying his extensive knowledge.

Countless people admired and respected him at that moment.

Countless hearts raced with excitement.

[Uzumaki Kushina: Ahem, he's just as handsome as Minato.]

In a corner of Konoha, Namikaze Minato looked at his wife with speechless amusement.

He understood the predicament of husbands pursued by their ardent wives.

[Terumi Mei: Tsk tsk tsk, truly captivating. Shall we give it a try? I shouldn't be absent from the matchmaking ceremony for too long. A union between Kirigakure and Konoha Village would be splendid.]

Kirigakure pondered: ...

Can they truly use Kirigakure as a dowry in this Fifth Generation marriage? Is it a reliable notion?

[Temari: You're not the only one who can propose such alliances.]

Reading this, Shikamaru couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off.

[Kurotsuchi : quite right.]

[Tsunade: Sorry, we only allow marriage between Konoha residents.]

[Yuhi Kurenai: Seconded, Tsunade-sama!]

[Yamanaka Ino: I'm with you.]

Uchiha Ran's presence set off a whirlwind among the female ninjas.

In a shinobi world where crushes and infatuation began at the age of five or six, and where Sasuke was pursued by a fan club for six years, this seemed quite ordinary.

The female ninjas of Konoha Village felt a sense of urgency.

Had their hidden gem been exposed to the entire ninja world?

They must strive to safeguard it!

[Senju Hashirama: Such popularity, it reminds me of my youth.]

[Uchiha Madara: Shameless brat!]

[Uzumaki Mito: Madara, how dare you doubt my husband?]

The chat column buzzed with life again.

Uchiha Ran glanced at it and continued without paying much heed.