Chapter 12 : 25th Place

"Konoha's Illusionary Kurama Clan"

The announcement instantly caught the attention of senior and veteran ninjas.

The Kurama Clan, a prominent family in Konohagakure, was known for their expertise in illusions and possessed a bloodline limit associated with illusions. Once a prestigious clan on par with the Uchiha Clan, they had contributed numerous Jōnin and Chūnin to Konoha.

However, in recent decades, no new bloodline limit awakenings had occurred within the Kurama Clan, leading to a gradual decline and near-extinction of the clan.

Ninjas of the new era were mostly unfamiliar with the name Kurama Clan.

[Terumi Mei: Kurama... I recall them as a clan that rivaled the Uchiha in illusions, right?]

[Onoki: Yes, I had believed the Kurama Clan to have vanished, but it seems someone who awakened the bloodline limit still exist. Konoha truly knows how to conceal things.]

[Fourth Kazekage Rasa: Konoha's nature has always been cunning and shrewd, from Orochimaru to Danzo of Konoha's darkness, and even Utatane Koharu and Mitokado Homura of the Third Hokage's Generation.]

[Fourth Raikage Ai: Save the commentary for later if you can!]

The consecutive Konoha Shinobi representatives on the list greatly rattled the nerves of the Kage from various Shinobi villages. Along with the astonishing presence of Impure World Reincarnation and Senju Hashirama, their irritation was palpable, and their intentions were clear.

Naturally, the inhabitants of Konoha were not passive either, their attention drawn to the "Fourth Kazekage" seated beside Sarutobi Hiruzen. Did Rasa truly intend to leave Konoha peacefully, or was there more to this?

The "Fourth Kazekage" remained still, seemingly unfazed.

Yet in his heart, he cursed Rasa's lineage for generations.

"Rasa, I won't spare you a proper thrashing after this. Your fate is sealed."

26th Place: Kurama Yakumo (Illusory Dominance of the Five Senses Bloodline Limit - Intermediate Level)

Option 1: Intermediate Uzumaki Physique

Option 2: Physical Recovery

"So, Yakumo's ranked twenty-sixth? Seems about right."

Uchiha Ran quickly scanned the reward options and had an answer ready, turning to say, "Yakumo, make your choice."

Kurama Yakumo, the eldest daughter of the Kurama Clan, possessed a formidable illusion technique.

In the original storyline, she inadvertently caused her parents' deaths due to an inner demon, sealed herself in a puppet, and was eventually freed from the inner demon's grasp with the help of Uzumaki Naruto and Yuhi Kurenai, thereafter walking the path of righteousness.

As Uchiha Ran's influence grew, he cultivated Yakumo under his guidance through Yuhi Kurenai's assistance, focusing on her recovery.

Naturally, Yakumo would earn a place on the list due to the extraordinary power of her five senses-dominating illusion. Uchiha Ran suspected her level was high, though an intermediate ranking was reasonable, given Naruto's ability to quell inner demons.

"Alright, Yakumo!"

Uchiha Ran instructed Yuhi Kurenai, who then wheeled Kurama Yakumo onto the raised platform, where she appeared in a wheelchair.

Viewers watching the live broadcast understood the meaning behind the second option: physical recovery. The revelation that this lovely young woman was disabled dawned on them.