Chapter 19 : Sasuke's Wrong Choice

[Golden List Announcement: The 21st to 30th places on the Bloodline Limit List have been revealed. The 20th to 11th positions will be disclosed in five minutes. Please stay tuned.]

A radiant gold light enveloped Sasuke's figure.

After a moment, the brilliance faded, revealing that Sasuke's once dark irises had transformed into a vivid shade of scarlet, accompanied by the emergence of three distinct curved markings within his eyes.

The Three Tomoe Sharingan was now clearly visible.

"His ocular power has surged!"

"The Three Tomoe Sharingan! With this, by incorporating Chidori and learning some illusion techniques, he could reach the strength of a Jōnin."

"Itachi, I'm drawing nearer and nearer to you. Are you prepared to face your end?"

Suppressing a desire to chuckle at the moment, Sasuke forcefully composed himself.

To some extent, the Sharingan served as a direct gauge of an Uchiha's ninja prowess.

Across all ages, an Uchiha who unlocked the initial tomoe possessed the strength of a Genin, while those with the two tomoe excelled as Chūnin. Three tomoe signified Jōnin-level capability, and the Mangekyō, verging on Kage-tier power. All of these ranks demonstrated their leadership within their respective categories.

The Uchiha clan's relentless pursuit of Sharingan's might was well justified. This dedication even extended to evaluating their standing based on the number of tomoe they possessed.

"Hmm?"

Sasuke withdrew his chakra from his eyes, only to realize that everyone around him was watching him.

Aside from Sakura, who was jubilantly congratulating him, the gazes of the others held a peculiar intensity.

Could it be that they were taken aback by his newly acquired Three Tomoe Sharingan?

[Uchiha Madara: You foolish child! How could my esteemed Uchiha clan have descendants like you? A disgrace to our clan!]

Uchiha Madara was seething.

In the past, he had been bested by Hashirama's Wood Style, until he finally unraveled the secrets of the Senju clan's bloodline, which allowed him to awaken the Rinnegan.

Regrettably, by the time he unveiled the truths of Hashirama's flesh and blood, he was aged and the power of his Rinnegan had dwindled considerably. He had thus strategized and put in motion a series of schemes, involving his pawns, Uzumaki Nagato and Uchiha Obito.

Had there been a more suitable Senju candidate, he would never have resorted to the Uzumaki clan member.

Nonetheless, this also granted him an extensive knowledge of the Uzumaki's constitution. While the Uzumaki bloodline might not complement the Sharingan in the same manner as the Senju clan, it still held unique potential.

If Sasuke opted for the Uzumaki physique, there existed a strong likelihood that his ocular power could be further amplified, evolving his eyes in a fashion similar to the two Hyuga girls who chose the Ōtsutsuki bloodline.

It was akin to a trade-off of bloodline limit.

The Sharingan and Uzumaki physique—Uchiha Madara would have yearned for such a combination if he were to turn back the clock to his youth.

And so, Sasuke had spurned this opportunity, electing instead to manifest the Three Tomoe Sharingan by his own means.

What a blunder!