Chapter 208

Jin-Woo's gaze was fixed to the shortsword crafted out of Kamish's fang. Its utterly unbelievable attack power could be seen floating above the weapon.

[Item: Kamish's Wrath]

Rarity: ??

Type: Shortsword

Attack: +1,500

Top quality shortsword fashioned from the sharpest fang among the Dragon's teeth by the expert's hands.

The blade's sharpness has no equal in this world; it also boasts excellent sensitivity towards Mana, and can become greatly strengthened depending on the wielder's capability.

The explanation seemed to go on forever. However, nothing besides the attack damage entered his eyes.

'1,500?! Just the pure attack damage??'

Never mind any added options, just the base damage dealt was 1,500.

As much as 1,500!

After recalling that the higher attack damage would make it easier to slice up the enemy, Jin-Woo couldn't even begin to imagine just how scarily effective this shortsword was going to be.

'N-no, hang on. Was there any weapon with 1,500 attack damage in the Store, to begin with?!'

Jin-Woo was so excited by the shortsword's attack damage, he hurriedly summoned the Store's interface without paying any mind to all those eyes studying his every move.

Obviously, it was quite a bit embarrassing to compare this bad boy to the shortswords being sold there, so he went straight to the section with broadswords, which boasted the highest attacking power among the blade-type weapons.

'Huh....'

The most expensive broadsword's attack damage barely cracked past the 1,000 mark. Even if this weapon was sold in the Store, it was still a broadsword boasting 1,000 damage, but a measly little shortsword was 1,500.

'Hang on. Just purely from the perspective of the attack damage, won't it be the same thing as me wielding two broadswords in each of my hands?'

The weightiness of the shortsword could still be felt through his palm.

He raised his head, his desire to cut something up with this thing powerfully stimulating him. That's when he spotted Thomas Andre forming an awkward smile after having read Jin-Woo's mind. The American shook his head.

"Whoa there, Mister Seong. Even if I activate my reinforcement skill to increase my defence, that blade will still cut me down. I hope you ain't thinking of killing me with my own gift, right?"

Of course, Jin-Woo wasn't thinking of doing that. He replied to Thomas Andre's OTT exaggeration with a chuckle and focused back on the shortsword.

'It's got excellent sensitivity towards Mana, is it?'

Mana was another name for magical energy. To find out what the 'excellent sensitivity towards Mana' could even mean, Jin-Woo poured a tiny little amount of his magic energy into the blade.

And when he did....

"Heok...."

The bodyguards were supposed to refrain from making needless noises, but one of them couldn't hold back and gasped out in pure astonishment. He quickly covered his mouth, but no matter – no one scolded him, anyway.

Because, everyone else's attention had been stolen away by Jin-Woo's shortsword to such an extent that they failed to notice his faux pas just now.

"Oh, my god....."