Chapter 234

How were they supposed to take this?

Once Jin-Woo's lengthy explanation came to an end, an uncontrollable fluster floated up on the faces of representatives. Even the carefully-chosen contingent of reporters forgot their jobs and were too busy looking at each other's reactions.

Noisy, noisy....

The auditorium that used to be draped in eerie silence was now filled up with loud chatter in an instant.

Eventually, someone unable to beat back his fear-filled curiosity and shouted at Jin-Woo.

"Y-you, you expect us to believe that story?!"

How could anyone believe the story of horrifying creatures capable of destroying everything on this land creeping every closer to this planet?

That voice of an elderly man was now filled with a palpable sense of desperation.

"Evidence.... Show me the evidence! Without that, I won't ever believe you!!"

"T-that's right!"

"Aren't your claims far too absurd to be believable?!"

"Out of the blue, you tell us that hundreds of creatures similar to Kamish will show up, but how can that even make sense?!"

Humans, when facing a reality that they couldn't deal with, would automatically resort to denying it or get angry as their defence mechanism. These representatives from various nations wilfully forgot about the many miracles Jin-Woo had shown them so far, and directed their furious words of denial towards him standing on the rostrum.

Too bad for them, just one swish of his hands was enough to silence them immediately.

"Heok!!"

".....!!"

Dozens of Gates suddenly appeared right behind Jin-Woo.

Using the powers of the Sovereign, he generated several tens of Gates, which were basically a doorway connecting different dimensions.

'I don't need to create Gates since travelling through shadows is faster for me, but still....'

There should be nothing more efficient for making these people understand than this method. He could generate Gates the size of a person without breaking a sweat.

Jin-Woo stopped looking at the Gates and shifted his gaze to his audience.

Sure enough, not a single person out of the gathered representatives, reporters, and even the staff members of the Korean Hunter's Association, who trusted in Jin-Woo's words implicitly, could close their slack jaws shut, never mind averting their gazes elsewhere.

"Those.... Aren't those all Gates?"

"B-b-but, how can such a thing even be....??"

'Hunter Seong Jin-Woo can create Gates, and not only that, several of them at the same time in front of all these people?'

The eyes of everyone present began trembling powerfully, as if there was an earthquake happening right now.

The director of the Hunter Bureau, David Brennan, continued to rub his eyes in utter disbelief. He was someone who personally witnessed the Dragon 'Kamish' take its first step in this world as the dungeon break unfolded, but even then, he just couldn't believe this.

'As I thought, it's working.'

Jin-Woo was satisfied by their reactions after witnessing the powers of the Sovereign and closed the Gates behind him.

As if what happened only a second ago had been a hallucination, every single Gate simply vanished without a trace, faster than the witnesses could blink.