Chapter 239

"Rise up."

As soon as Jin-Woo issued his command....

Kiiieeehk-!!

All those insect monsters that got torn to shreds just now stood back up as new Shadow Soldiers.

In the past, he also revived monsters that got killed during the battles and added them to his stock of soldiers, but these new additions were on a different scale altogether compared to those guys.

Quite far removed from the recent past when the System suppressed the powers of the Shadow Sovereign and resulted in the creation of Shadow Soldiers that were weaker than their living counterparts, Jin-Woo was now the bonafide King of the Dead, and the restrictions of the System no longer affected him. He could create the perfect Shadow Soldiers at will now.

Kiiehk!

These soldiers were so much stronger than when they were still alive. Black smoke rose up vigorously like flames from their bodies. It was pretty obvious that the stronger the soldiers of the Chaos World, the stronger his Soldiers extracted from their shadows would be.

And so, this would be how the unparalleled power that tried to destroy this world ended up becoming the noose that tightened around his enemies' necks.

Jin-Woo issued his first command to these new soldiers, overflowing with fighting spirit.

'Go rampage to your heart's content.'

Kiiiiieeeeehkkk-!!

The insect-type Shadow Soldiers madly rushed towards the incoming waves of Chaos World's forces. Jin-Woo also dashed forward, as well.

He instantly overtook the insect-type Shadow Soldier at the very front of the pack and leapt into the midst of the Orcs unfortunate enough to be marching at the forefront.

Keu-hahk!!

The panicking hordes of Orcs, as well as Ogres standing here and there among them, blindly swung their weapons in a hurry, but the odds of those hits landing on him were zero.

Jin-Woo evaded every attack pouring in from all sides with consummate ease before swinging his shortswords. Like being sucked into the centre of a whirlpool, the hapless Orcs were swept away in one go without any mercy.

Every time he sliced down, the black aura shooting out from his blades utterly tore through not just the Orcs, but the ground they were standing on, too.

Simply put, it was a hellish storm.

The headcount of Orcs decreased a lot faster than the screams exploding out from their mouths could be heard.

It was then. A tall shade was suddenly cast above Jin-Woo's head. He raised his head to look.

Guooo....

A Giant-type monster, so humongous that tilting one's head to look might actually injure one's neck, was busy glaring down at him. And it was also in the middle of raising up high a pillar of stone that matched the length of its arms.

It must've devoured innumerable humans while getting here because the blood of its victims had dyed the vicinity of its mouth dark red.

Jin-Woo's brows creased up. Even before the creature could smash down its stone pillar, he made his move first. In the blink of an eye, he arrived right below the Giant's groin area and swung his reverse-gripped Kamish's Wrath with a crap-ton of power.

SLICE!

The black aura dancing around on the edge of the blade cleanly severed the Giant's thick ankle.