Home Sweet Chaos

As Aya dashes back into the danger zone, her heart pounding, she spots Jayden with his leg trapped under a fallen pipe. Despite the dire situation, a glimmer of relief flashes across Jayden's face as he sees Aya returning for him. His expression remains stoic, but deep down, there's a subtle acknowledgment of gratitude. Maybe, just maybe, the harsh words he threw at her earlier were a testament to their growing connection.

Quick on her feet, Aya helps Jayden up, his arm draped over her shoulder for support. Together, they move swiftly, aiming to slip away without alerting the nearby zombies. The post-apocalyptic night becomes their silent ally as they navigate through the shadows, each step taken with caution to avoid the undead menace.

As Aya, Jayden, and Aaron reunite, an unspoken tension fills the air. Aaron's demeanor suggests an uneasy relationship with Jayden, evident in the way he greets him. The post-apocalyptic night, with its flickering lights, casts shadows that accentuate the complex emotions swirling beneath the surface.

Jayden, however, seems more focused on Aya than the strained interaction with Aaron. His stolen glances convey a sense of gratitude and perhaps a realization that Aya has provided something he hadn't experienced before - genuine help and companionship.

So, Aya and Jayden stroll back into base, and it's like they've walked into a concerned-parents convention. Ha-ri, Isla, and Q are all over them, eyes scanning for any signs of trouble.

Ha-ri, being the boss lady, jumps in first, checking for cuts and bruises on Aya and Jayden like she's their personal nurse. Q's throwing worried glances like he's afraid they brought back trouble with them.

Isla, the silent ninja, is probably calculating the probability of zombie bites, and she's not giving anything away. Meanwhile, Jayden's taking it all in stride, maybe rolling his eyes at the fuss.

The flickering lights create this makeshift infirmary scene, and the post-apocalyptic night turns into a makeshift triage. They're all asking, "How was it out there?" but you can practically feel the unspoken question: "Did you bring the undead party to our doorstep?"

Aaron steps into the base, and it's like the big reveal.

Q, throws a friendly nod Aaron's way, like he's saying, "Welcome to the circus, buddy." Jayden, with his usual cool demeanor, does the intro - "This is Aaron. He's with us now."