Unforgivable

" I have been on the road nonstop for two days. I am low on gas. I would stop at the gas station but apparently I'll be turned in for a 500,000 dollar reward. I pulled over on the side of the road. I screamed like a banshee. All the heart and rage that's been burning inside of me. My brother died by this bitch who I despised, I was being framed for his death, and my dad did not believe me. I grew hate in my heart for him. " How he treated me so badly since my mother  passed away. Even when my dad finds out I'm innocent I'll never forgive him.  He never deserved me as his daughter or Marcus Jr as a son. Even though he showered my baby brother with love I still believe he didn't deserve me or my baby brother as his kids.  I broke down crying. The tears stream down my face. I throw up, crying uncontrollably. Part of me wanted to lie on the cold hard ground next to my vomit. I felt part of me dying on the inside as I lay on the ground. I finally was able to get off the ground after I cried away all the hurt and damage my father put me through. I was about to get in the car but decided to gather sticks and stones to make a little grave for my baby brother. " I'll be back one day to show love to your actual grave . " I know you know I didn't kill you Marcus Jr. " You were the only and last piece of joy to me. I kissed up to the sky before I got into the car.