Done Deal

Illumi's pov*

Even though everything has been going well with the family business I've been feeling out of work lately.  " Luckily I got a call from Mr Evins on capturing his daughter Shayla Evins. The Evins were famous and known for their clothes and make-up line and Shayla Evins would be seen on the red carpet with her brother Marcus Jr. So the rumors are true. Shayla Evins really did kill her baby brother. I never understood why people would kill off their blood relatives. Family means everything to me. I'm guessing it's to take over the family business. What a shame. Shayla Evins always seemed like a nice person. I began to search by their home town first and ask people questions as if I were the police. " I could of sworn I seen a strange black women wearing all black getting gas for her car. Said a short old man.  " Did she say where she was going?" Nope, but she did leave a tip in the tip jar. The man said. Shaking a jar full of money.
" This woman must have left town. I thought to myself. I got a call from Hisoka. " There is a rumor that Shayla Evins has been living in an enchanted forest not far from York New city. I left and sped to the airport. I've known Hisoka for quite sometime but I don't want him trying anything suspicious.