Waking up in a panic

Have you ever woken up in a room full of darkness or a place where you had no idea where you were?  The last thing I remember was leaving Mrs Miller's house and a tall man attacked me in my own home. It felt like I was in the trunk of a car. I started pounding and kicking the car. I screamed. " Help! "Help! The man opens the trunk. I see the blue sky and  the sun beaming on my face. "Stop it!  He snapped. " You kidnapped me, and you're going to go to jail once everyone finds out. " That's ironic coming from you Shayla Evins. " I gasped in shock. " What do you mean? " You may have the villagers fooled, but you're the  one  who's going to jail. "Are you talking about that murder case?! " I would never kill my brother! " Your father told me he saw you chasing your step mother after you killed your brother. The tall pale man was just about to close the trunk on me . " Wait! " I'm not a murderer I promise. " You don't even know the full story, you jerk! The man raised a brown. " Oh I'm a jerk am I? " Yes for assuming I'd want to harm my baby brother! " Well you can prove that to your dad when you see him. I hopped up from the trunk running towards these nearby woods but I felt a hand grab the back of my neck, choking me. " I'm not doing this with you again. The man said casually as he threw me into the trunk face first. I decided to think of a way to escape. I found. A little knife inside the truck . I carved a square in the back of the trunk. I slid out  as the car was rolling and ran to the nearby woods before he could see me.  I was really in the middle of nowhere not sure where I was going to go but I was happy to be away from that man. I walked through the woods hoping I was going the right way towards. York New City. As I was through the woods it was getting darker and colder outside. I came across these big , and tall men. I was hoping to get past these men with no issues but that went left. " Hello little lady. The tall skinny one said. The men began to follow me. " Oh hello gentle men, don't mind me I'll be on my way . " What's the rush? The men looked at each other mischievously. " I have to get going I'm going to be late. " I've never seen a pretty dark skinned chick. I can see the men sizing me up like I was a turkey they wanted to put in the oven. " Wow that's pretty rude I said. " Awww not Jimmy being rude! The guys laughed as they came after me.  I ran as fast as I could as my legs got scraped by branches that were in my way. Just when I thought I lost them I got caught into a bear trap. I screamed a blood curdling scream the three men caught up but one had his head bashed in by the man who I escaped from earlier. I watched him brutally murder these men right before my eyes. " He broke the bear trap off of my leg which was shaking and leaking blood. The man carries me to his car without saying a word to me. I felt so embarrassed for some reason.