104 Counts (or 26 measures) To Reach The Beginning Again

Tip tip tapping away at a melody that isn't the correct size, that doesn't fill the whole hole in your ear and on your brain. Thump thump thump thump thumping too many time a moment, spinning from left to right and around and around.

I can't explain it to you in words? How could I? Metaphors and metaphorical themselves, neither work, but are the only way to explain the exact same from one to the other.

It's a rip from my mind of how I can think and feel and say and want, but none of it is able to let you understand full deeply and just off-set-edly to get what I mean and feel and think.

I say what I mean, and lie when the metaphor is fun. If you ask directly, simply, kindly, and with none of the aggression of the super-collider that spins me into the same spot forever, I'm okay.

I can't think right now. I can only ever think. Not act. I'm mean on the edge and happy when falling. I'm sad when unstable, and lost when I'm safe. How can I tell you what the substance causes?

When drinking it's a cliff. When eating it's a gentle then sharp floating. When smoking, it's an endless field of the same waving wheat and grain that I wasn't able to escape from.

It's frantic is what it is. I'm jogging faster than walking, and sprinting slower than I jog. Which isn't right, but is correct. It's frantic without being correct.

I'm not sure what the words are, I never was. I can't speak my own language, let alone yours. I don't know what's being said, but I understand the implications. That love of something that you hate in any other context.

I can't explain that pause. You can't either. It was a purposeful decision, and it was right before the important part too. It dislodged the tears that don't fall, and was a shoulder to cry on.

It twinkles with a soft strum. It feels like an old lullaby, done by a rock band, and still kept as that same lullaby.

It's making my mind race at the speed of a leisurely walk. It speeds up my heart and relaxes my muscles. It makes me yawn as I race down the track, fighting to be the best.

Words are never enough, but the music won't help either.

Math Rock International on youtube. Go look and listen and understand. The whole thing is the only way to explain it.