CHAPTER ONE

Chandra smelled a trace of antiseptic in the air before his eyes squinted against the white light in the room. He was in hospital. As his head was a little fuzzy, it took him a moment to grasp his situation, to perceive what had happened to him. The last thing he remembered was that he was on the scooty returning home from his coaching center but a truck came out of nowhere and from other side a bicycle guy, in an attempt not to run into bicycle guy, he lost his balance and then he was struck by the truck. Not that his life was flashing before his eyes before the truck hit him as people would oftentimes hear it. There was only one thought, he was going to die—today.

"Madam, you awoke."

Chandra turned his head to an unfamiliar voice. He blinked. A tall man in a business suit and wearing glasses was standing next to the bed instead of any member of his family. The man didn't ask how he felt or anything to him, he went out of the room simply.

Chandra looked around the room: the room was huge and luxurious. Can my family even afford this kind of room? He thought. He was not poor and rich either but somewhere between.

Chandra didn't dwell on it much. He settled in the bed as he didn't feel any pain: his limbs attached to his body as if he was not hit at all. He got out of the bed and he stretched out his body and threw his fist in the air. He was alive and perfectly okay. But he remembered crushing with a truck. He scratched his head and felt something, a gauze. It wrapped around his forehead as he checked with both hands. He just had a minor head injury, and his hair felt the little long—mid length. No deep injuries and mid length hair . . . Have I been in coma?

And then suddenly his head was struck by memories. Those memories were not his at all. "Hah!" Chandra dropped to his knees and his hands on the floor, dumbfounded and pitiful. He realized that he'd been transmigrated in a novel that his sister told him the story. The transmigration in a novel was not totally unfamiliar to him when he read a few novels where the protagonist was transmigrated in a novel, and become something awesome: like an omnipotent character, but Chandra, he was transmigrated in an omegaverse world, which is somewhat confusing to him.

Yet from the original owner's memories, he grasped over the knowledge of this world. This world was the same as his world except there was a secondary gender, alpha, beta, omega, besides male and female. Society had a hierarchy where alphas ten percent of the population were the top of the hierarchy, because of their charismatic looks and outstanding intelligence: the kind of people he owned the world. Seventy-eight percent beta and eight percent omega with their average ability and they follow alphas.

The weirdest thing is that a male omega could get pregnant by an alpha male or a beta male. Omega are delicate and beautiful creature. They experience heat once in every three months. The heat is something that makes omega highly sexually aroused, and fragrance spouting his body would attract beta and alpha anyway near them. But omega's heat would have more impact on alpha that they could lose their senses if they had a grip over himself instead of knuckling under to his instinct, they could tolerate to stand against their heat. The same as heat, Alpha experiences rut.

And unluckily Chandra had become an omega. And not only omega, but he was also a wife and a mother of a four-year-old son. In the right words, he was a bad wife and the worst mother. He was the villain in others' lives.

The original owner was from a rich family with the same name. He was so spoiled that whatever he liked he got to have it. And because of his beauty, he'd many admirers that he took pride in. But he never once dated anyone until he started college. He had eyes on a handsome Veer, an alpha who was in love with the protagonist, an omega female, Amolaka. And the original owner tried to seduce Veer so many times that he only disgusted him. Sometimes, the original owner would harass Amolaka who was a quiet, innocent and pure type of a person. One day, at Amolaka's birthday party in a hotel, he mixed something in Veer's drink and stole the key to Amolaka's hotel room somehow. He sent a card by a server hand. Then he went into the room and himself drank something to induce his heat and waited in the room for Veer. But it turned out, the next morning, he woke up and realized that mistakenly, he slept with the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, a man with ugly scar on his face. Throwing back his clothes, he ran away from the hotel.

And after a month, he found out that that passionate night led him to get pregnant with Aryan Singh's child. Getting pregnant without even getting married was not accepted in society. It was a matter of dignity and pride for the family if anyone found out about it. There were two options for him to run away and tell his parents if he wanted to die. Or he could have chosen abortion. However, before anything could happen, his mother found out the pregnancy test and he had to reveal to his  parents. And his parents wanted him to get married to Aryan if he wanted to live a comfortable life otherwise, he would be exiled from the family. Aryan Singh was a man people would want their omega son or daughter to marry him for his power and wealth, despite his ugly scar. So, the original owner's parents wanted the protagonist's brother to take responsibility, and that's how he was forced into a marriage at the age of twenty that he didn't want to. He was in love with Veer and then the protagonist's brother had a hideous scar on his face that even after marriage he refused to let his husband touch him unless he was in heat.

After he gave birth to a son, he was so annoyed to live in the same house, because of the constant crying of his infant child. Not that he hated the child or anything, but he didn't love him either. Later he started to live somewhere else with the excuse that he wanted to study further, but he loved his lavish life, and partying. And after some time, he became gamble addicted.

He was living his life like that and just today, he had an accident where he slipped from a few stairs and hit his head. And the original owner was dead as Chandra woke up in his body.

Chandra sobbed and cried hard dramatically. His tears falling to the white tiles floor. Shaking his head in denial that this is not his life. He is having a terrible dream. He cannot simply die and wake in some omegaverse world. He wanted to go back and he wanted his family—He missed his family: his parents, his big brother, and his big sister and her two little monsters. Even though his soul had accepted his new body, he couldn't accept his new reality—or life.

"Madam, you, okay?" 

Chandra heard the same voice again. With his teary face and runny nose, he raised his head and turned to look at the man who was followed by a doctor.

The two men who just entered seemed shocked to find Chandra on the floor crying like a child.  

----

A/N: Hi, it's misty with a new story, hope you enjoy it, I will updating once a week, until then please vote and let me know how was it?

— if anyone is curious, 

Chandra means moon.

Aryan means noble and educated 

Veer means brave and its pronunciation Vir. 

Amolaka means priceless.