CHAPTER SIX

"Did you think no one would know what you were attempting to do?" The room shook with Aryan's grave and dangerous voice.

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

The omega's face contorted as he folded his arms over his chest, avoiding direct eye contact with Aryan. His gaze darted around the room, never landing on Aryan's face. The omega harbored a deep loathing towards him, with no room for doubt. This alpha had shattered his dream life, the life he had always yearned for with a specific alpha.

But the omega's face turned pale when Aryan showed him the video footage in the phone; It was a video of him mixing peanut powder in a dish in the buffet hall. The omega might not have intended to kill his sister, but the omega had tried his best to push her to the edge.

The omega quickly composed himself, and he laughed. "So what? I know you won't do anything. And it's not like she is dead or—"

The omega's eyes widened. Aryan yanked his chin forcefully. He had never hurt the omega before. But now he had gone extreme; his hatred and jealousy toward his sister for being with Veer were so menacing that this time he attempted to take her life. 

The omega's voice was shrill with terror when he noticed rage flickering in Aryan's eyes. "Leave me, y-you ugly m-monster!"

"You are right." Aryan smiled sinisterly. "The only reason you are still standing in front of me is Shivam. But don't mistake him as my weakness. Remember, this ugly monster is capable of making your life ugly. So think ten times harder before you try to harm her again."

Aryan released him from his grip. The omega dropped to the floor, grasping for breath. Aryan's gaze went on him. He had thought of him as spoiled-brat and pitiful all this time, who had a foolish obsession for Veer, but with today's act, he had disgusted Aryan and brought his rage inside of him.

Chandra woke up almost at night as he checked the time 6:30 p.m. in the beside watch. He felt refreshed and more energetic. He got out of the bed, and his bare feet moved to the ensuite bathroom of the room.

He cleaned his face by washing it over the sink. He grasped a towel next to the sink on the hanger and dried his face. Closing his eyes, he breathed in the towel. What is this scent? It was musky — a mixture of tobacco, sandalwood, and something sweet like a rose. It was amazing and evoked something in him. He had smelled it before. It was faint, familiar. . . Huh? It smelled like Aryan.

But why would it smell like him? The room wasn't Aryan's room as they were not a typical husband and wife, so Chandra assumed he would get a separate room instead of being in the same room as Aryan's. Still, they were husband and wife. It was normal to live in the same room.

Chandra didn't ponder long, as his stomach growled. He quickly left the bathroom, returning the towel to its place. However, he was unsure of how to contact anyone for food service. Making his way into the kitchen, which was connected to the lounge room, he searched for something to eat. Unfortunately, the refrigerator was filled with water bottles and offered nothing to eat. The cabinets, on the other hand, were stocked with coffee.

Chandra used a private elevator in the hallway. He pressed the random button. The elevator made a ding-dong sound as if it was announcing his presence as the door opened. But he reached the hallway where many women in the lounge room were talking, but they stopped and stared at Chandra from up and down.

"Is he Aryan's wife?" the women whispered between themselves. "But he looked different."

As one of the women stood up and approached him, he immediately recognized her as Damini, Aryan's mother. Despite carrying herself with grace in her saree, her countenance indicated that she was visibly angry with Chandra.