CHAPTER TWO

"I will make the dinner, till then you should rest," said the original owner's mother, Diya Rajput, locking the door.

"Okay," Chandra responded and walked into the expansive apartment of the original owner.

The doctor had asked Chandra if somewhere he was hurting as he kept wailing. He told the doctor that he wanted his parents. The man in the suit, Maanas who worked for his husband, told him that his mother was on her way to see him. Then Chandra cried even more because he was talking about the original owner's mother, and he wouldn't be able to see his real mother ever. Neither of the men knew what to do as they watched him cry. Maanas gave him a tissue paper box and Chandra thanked him, and he wiped his tears and runny nose. Diya had come to the hospital to see her son. Watching him wailing, she embraced him and asked him why he was crying, but he didn't say anything. After a while, he somehow calmed down in Diya's embrace. Then the doctor did a checkup and told him he was good to go home.

"Tell me if you need something. Ma is here for you," Diya said as she entered the kitchen.

"Okay." Chandra's eyes wandered with a little interest in the apartment: the sort of house he had only seen in movies. It was a two-bedroom apartment with a hall divided into a kitchen and living room. The walls were with a high ceiling, but still being rich didn't make him happy, nor did it make him forget what he'd lost.

Chandra strode into the room with a white and cherry blossom shade wall and a balcony. It was a cozy room. His feet moved in a walk-in closet. He'd changed back from a hospital gown to his clothes, which were denim shorts and a black crop t-shirt, that was a shoulder off t-shirt. It was another nightmare for him to wear something that only girls wear in his world.

The wardrobe was organized with seasonal clothes. Heel sandals, other branded shoes and handbags were displayed on shelves. Like that, many other accessories were stored in the drawers, which he was not interested in. His eyes sought out decent clothes. Most of the outfits were shorts and even pajamas made of silk satin. . .the kind of clothes he wouldn't be comfortable to wear. After a while, he found something decent to wear: a pair of gray loose crop pants and a little buggy white t-shirt. He quickly slipped into them after taking off his uncomfortable clothes.

He held out his small and delicate hands and stared at the nails, which were painted with nail polish. If he'd seen it on some girl's nails, he would have thought they looked pretty, but not on himself. Sighing, he moved in front of the full-length mirror. The reflection in the mirror was not his, but the original owner. In the hospital bathroom, he'd already seen this face: his face was dreadful because the makeup on his face was messed up because of his crying. He washed it immediately and felt better. Chandra again looked at this unfamiliar face. The person in the mirror was beautiful. He had light brown eyes with long eyelashes. He had flawless fair skin and delicate features on his oval face and mid-length brown wavy hair reaching past his ears a little. His height was five feet and barely two inches. Before, Chandra had been a guy with average looks with average height. He smiled. At least, he didn't need to shave ever, as Omega didn't grow a beard. Chandra cocked his head and put strands of hair behind the ears and saw that he'd had his ears pierced and adorned with a little bow type of diamond earring. He took them off and put them back in the jewelry drawer. He wasn't used to this or anything, embellishing his face.

If he stayed alone, he would think about his family. So, he left the room and went to the kitchen. He smelled something nice.

His mother lifted her gaze and a smile, as she chopped tomatoes. He also smiled back. His stomach growled. He was starving; he'd not eaten since the morning. The original owner had slipped a few stairs from his apartment building when he was going to have some fun playing cards in a club.