The mask✨️

--Pov Kai--
(It was the next morning)
I had woken up from a knock on my door and a shout.
-Prince Kai! Prince Kai? You're majesty?!- A butler shouted with more knocks.
-I'm awake! I'm coming! Just wait.- I grumbled as I got out of
walked over to the door and opened it, and saw the butler Luke.
-..What?- I asked after an annoying silence. I just wanted to go to bed.
-Prince Kai, your father has ordered me to come and get you to the throne room for a meeting with him.- Luke said with his chin up.
I huffed and closed the door to get dressed. I wore a nice red vest with a white puffy shirt underneath and black trousers. The last part was making my hair look the best of all the people in the kingdom. I looked handsome! When I was done, I headed to the throne room. At the end of the hall was a big door into the throne room. When I ened the door I saw my father wearing the most lux clothes he has. Next to him stood a couple and what seemed like their daughter. She had long red hair and the lips of an angel and she was wearing a light green dress with gold leaves. Her hair was up in a ponytail.
-Father? Did you need me?- I asked after walking closer to them.
-Ah yes! Son you are soon going to take my throne, but you need to have a queen. No king can't rool without his queen! So welcome you're wife Skylar. She is from our Water Nations side. Be a good boy and don't start a mess about something like "Oh I don't want to marry her!". Don't. You follow MY orders, so please show Skylar around the kingdom. You may leave.- My father said with a smile on his face, but his eyes were deadly. I gulped.
-Yes, father. I won't make a mess.- I couldn't even look him in the eyes. Looking at Skylar, she looked amazing, so maybe this won't be this bad. We both exited the throne room and went down the nicely lit hall.
-So what should I know about you? You go first, then I go.- She said while smiling at me. Her voice was amazing, too, and that smile.
Well, as you may know, my name is Kai, and I am soon to be King of the Fire Nation. If we marry, I will become the queen of the Water Nation. I have a younger sister, Nya, and a younger adopted brother, Lloyd. Oh, and this is the kitchen.- Kai extended his hand to the direction of a door at his right while walking by.
Now we were at the guest bedroom door. As I opened it for her she started to talk. I loved to hear people talk, but she was just blabbering on and on. My head started to hurt. I had to get away. I know where.
Skylar, can we finish this tour tomorrow? I have something to attend. If you have any problems with navigation, ask our butlers, and they will show you the way.- I asked a little stressed. What if she didn't believe me?
-Ah, yes. I would love that. It would be nice to get some rest after my trip here.- She smiled and sed goodbye to me and closed the door.
Yes! It worked! Now I can get some rest. Every time I get a headache, I go to this beautiful place, and now would be the perfect time, but not before getting some breakfast!
--Pov Cole--
Me and Zane were eating a late breakfast and talking about what happened yesterday. It can't happen again, it's not safe for us. While eating Zane got an idea.
-What about masks? They won't slip off like the hoods. Yes, I understand that it will look weirder, but it should work.- Zane suggested the idea. It wasn't that bad. As long as we have an excuse as to why we are wearing them. We should be fine.
After breakfast, we both chatted as we made the mask-shape. When we got done with the shape we started to paint. We wanted to paint them like our elements, but it would be too suspicious. Zane painted his white with some blue lines next to the eyes. He made it look a little closer to a robot. (Yes, this is a Zane human au) I made mine black with some orange lines under my eyes and with some orange dots. In the end, both of them didn't look that bad. Of course, they still have to where they're black clothes, but the masks were still a good idea. After this, I had to get a breath outside and test out the mask in public, so win, win. I know a place, but I have to through the town, but not for long. After the town, I had to go through the forest.
When I got there I didn't expect to see someone else there. I love this place for its beautiful scenery and how quiet it is here. It was next to a waterfall. Around was a full forest. Far away from everyone. Some big rocks and small ones. Snap out of it! There is a random person. Who hasn't even seen you. I stood there for some time not knowing what to do. Start a conversation? Leave? Make them go away? I just didn't know.
I had been standing there for a while, just watching the guy. Until I recognized that hair. Shit, it's him.
_______________________________________________________
Second part♡ I'm sorry that there isn't much dialog. I will try to do more! Byyyy