Feeling good✨️

--Pov Kai--
As I got up, he asked.
-Wait... I never really got your name. What is it? I don't want to be calling you " You're Majesty".-
-... You don't know my name? How??? I'm THE soon-to-be king here.- I asked surprised.
-I don't know! I just never got to hear it.- he huffed at the end. We stayed quiet for a moment until I spoke up.
- Names Kai. Got it? Don't forget it.- spoke while not looking at him.
-Great!- now he is happy. Grabbed my hand and started to pull me somewhere. Probably to the town. He had gloves on. Were the scares so bad that he couldn't even show some little skin? How does this man live in summer?? Dressed in all black!
-What "fun" do you have in mind?- I asked. He stopped right in his tracks and started to look through his backpack, which I hadn't noticed. He pulled out a big black cloth. Was he going to kill me?? Suddenly he got pretty close to my face. Why did my face feel so hot?? So many questions I had in my head. Only some answered.
-... Here. This is going to hide that handsome face.- Oh. It was a black cover. Were we about to commit a crime? WAIT! HANDSOME? God, why is my face so hot?
-You ok? Seems like you are sick. Maybe we shouldn't do this...- I hadn't noticed that we were staring at each other in pure quiet. Panic rose in my mind.
-No! I mean yes! Wait what??- He laughed at how I messed up my worlds. His laugh sounded like an angel.
-Ok, ok. I'm fine. Maybe just feel a little hot, because of the weather! -Let's do this!.... What are we doing?...- I asked a little dumb.
-How about something fun in the town?... you aren't a cowered, right?- He asked as he backed away from me. I looked down at my new black cape. It made me fit in with other people. Nice! I looked like a superhero!
-The prince...a cowered? Really? Of course not! I'm down for any entertainment.- I spoke with my chin a little in the air. He snickered.
-Great, let's go!- he turned and started to walk in the town's direction. This sudden movement made me run a little to catch up. I kept wondering what we were going to do...

--Pov Cole--
After walking for some while in a nice quiet. We made it to the town. As we entered we headed to the shopping center. I still haven't told him what we were going to do. What was he thinking right now? As I saw the lady's store that sells watermelons I made him duck under an empty stall. The opposite of the lady's. I peeked up to make sure nobody saw us I turned to him. Surprisingly his face was close to my mask. Almost our noses could touch. Because of the surprise, I had stumbled back and made a quiet and fast fall on my butt. Kai couldn't hold his laughter in as he snickered quietly. I stared at him blankly. Of course, he couldn't see it because of my maks, but he understood by my poster.
-------------------------- 
Byyy