First meet✨️

(Up there is a photo of the place)
--Pov Cole--
I recognize that hair! Shit, it's him. I froze. It's THE Fire Prince, who made me run all that long way yesterday. Now I have to leave. Can't have him seeing me! Right as I was about to leave I stumbled on a rock. Making a "ach!" Noise when falling. Great, just great! When I was about to get up and leave, I felt a foot on my back, not letting me get up.
-Who are you!? And why were you spying on me???- The prince leaned down, squeezing me even more. To the point, it was hard to breathe.
-...Can't...breathe!- I tried to squeeze it out of me. I inhaled fast when he stopped putting all of his body weight on me. Now I could make a fake story to get out of this mess.
-Listen "prince". I wasn't spying on you! Just trying to enjoy the beautiful scenery. So get off of me so I can go away!- I screamed at him. He posed and let go of me. As I got up I hissed at my hand. It had a pretty deep scratch. When I looked the prince in the eyes I could see some worry, but brushed it off. As I turned I could hear a sigh from him. When I looked behind me I saw him back at the spot where I first saw him. I felt guilty. It's not like I did anything to him. He just seemed sad. I have TOO big of a heart. So I turned around.
-Hey...you ok? Seems like you are sad.- I asked, not sure if he would give me an answer.
-Why would you care? Is it because I'm a prince and you think it is your duty?- He barked. How rude!
-Well I don't care if you are a "prince", because all I see is a teenager who has a problem and it would help to talk to someone.- I replied, not trying to be too mean. His eyes seemed to light up at what I said, so I continued.
- So I guess I'm sorry about trying to help.- I turned around to go home, but before I could I heard him.
-Wait!.... Listen.... I'm sorry. It's just my father. I'm not mad at him, but he... is forcing me to marry this girl who is pretty! Don't get me wrong, but it's that I just don't want her to be my wife! It's weird. I don't know who she is.- The prince stopped to get a breath and look at the waterfall.
I know how he feels. I had the same problem with my dad. Wanted to make me marry a random girl. Ew.....Im gay.
-Wow... I have been in that situation too, don't worry. So you come here often, or what?- God. I wasn't the best at comforting people. Now I have completely forgotten that he is my worst enemy. He seems nice.
-...Yea. Every time I get stressed. I like the sounds of the water.... reminds me of my mom.-He told me and all I could think was how he lost his mom. Like I did? Or somehow else? I just had to ask.
-Oh, I'm sorry to hear. If you don't mind... how did she die?- I looked at him with soft eyes, but all I got was him laughing in my face. Why?
-Hahahaha! No, you got it all wrong! My mom is strong and healthy.- His smile... it is... nice.
We had been talking for a while. I had completely forgotten that I'm the Earth Prince and he is the Fire Prince! Luckily he had to go back.
-Hey..um... This was nice. Do you... I don't know... want to do this again? Like every two days? Are you busy? You make me feel like a person, not a prince. I have NEVER met someone like you.- The prince asked me this?! I don't know why but I wanted to say yes. What is the worst to happen?... well actually, a lot. Oh, wait! I never got his name. I don't want to be calling him "prince" anymore.
-Yeah, that sounds good! But can I get your name? Don't want to be calling you "prince", if I make you feel more like a person.- He stopped in his tracks and turned to me with a smile.
-My name is Kai. Easy. And your's?-
-Well... my name is Cole. Nice to meet you Kai~- I answered with a cheeky smile, but he couldn't see it under my mask.
-I don't want to be mean, but what a weird name for a fire nation's person's name. More meant for an Earth Nations person.- He turned around and walked away. Wow. Did I just befriend THE prince?? AND almost got caught twice! Now is the perfect time to go home.
When I headed home and told Zane of all this. He wasn't the happiest, but as long I was careful not to let him know who I am. It would be fine.
------------------------------------
Mistakes? ❤️
And what should I call you guys? Don't want to be calling you fans.
Byy!

Cole X Kai Lava (Kingdom AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें