Getting ready✨️

--Cole pov--
Me and I were getting ready to go shopping with Kai for his wedding. We made sure to take our wallets. Im sure that Zane has already understood that i think of Kai too much and that i want to be more than friends.

-You sure you are ok with this?- i asked Zane. I don't want him to be uncomfortable at any moment.
-Yup. I haven't been at a wedding for a long time and shopping too. I can't wait! And don't worry too much about me. Think more of him- Zane finished with the sweetest smile that a man could have. Clearly, Zane knows that i have a little crush on him. Witch sucks because he is supposed to be my biggest enemy.
We finished getting ready and left.

Me and Kai agreed to meet at the cafe. We met up, and i introduced Zane to Kai. They both in seconds already made a good friendship. Witch is amazing for me!
We only had to walk 5 to 6 min to the big "rich" market. My eyes couldn't believe what I was i seeing. My mouth opened, and my eyes shinning at the place.

The mall was big and lights everywhere, people walking and laughing, music playing. Now that i look closer to the people walking around, i noticed that me and Zane don't fit in here with our clothes. Every lady is wearing a dress and every man is wearing suits or something close to it. While me and Zane were wearing dress pants and dress shirts. Yea, i know that these clothes don't seem too bad, but me standing to any of these men, i would look like a pesent.

We entered the most fanciest store here. Clearly made to buy suits and dresses for weddings or other realy important occasions. As we entered, the man working here who had a name tag on that read "Isaac" smiled and fast walked to us.

-Mr. Kai! What a nice surprise! Im guessing you are here for a suite to your wedding, right?- The man extended his are to shake Kai's, and Kai smiled and shook his hand back.
-Isaac. Yes, you are correct. And i would also want a suit for each of these gentlemen.-
-Mmhm...- Isacc took his time to inspect me and Zane closely.
-Well then! Let's get started!- Isaac guides us to a little more private place that is not in front of the store.

Time passed slowly as Isaac mesheard us and asked us multiple questions about the wedding and what we want for our suits. He understood that me and Zane haven't done this before, so he took the lead to make them fit and look good on us.
It took him a while to understand what would look the best on me.

-Ah... wait! I think i got it.- He ren in the back for a bit and came back with this light green west and a dress shirt underneath and black pants with plants on them.
-Try these on- he handed me the clothes and guided me to the changing room.

When i put it on and looked at myself in the mirror, i was in shock. I looked so hot. My hair was a little mess, but im sure i can fix it. I really wanted to know how i would look without my maks. The mask came slowly off, and i looked in the mirror. Now i look even better. I slowly put the mask back, but before i could put it back completely, someone opened the curtain. Luckily, i completely put the mask on before i looked at who it was. It was Kai. I couldn't understand the expression he had on his face. Seemed that he got lost in his thoughts, so i snapped him out.

-Can't you knock?? Or give me a warning before coming in??-i asked a little mad because our friendship could have ended right there.