Just one✨️

--Pov Cole--
He stood quiet. Right, I hadn't told him that I smoke. Well not a lot, but when im tried.
-....Aren't you a fire kingdom person? Don't you have fire powers to light it?- he asked, clearly weirded out.
-Uh-... nope! I'm a... water person.- I looked at the ground in embarrassment. I almost said erath, not water. Could've been bad.
Then there was a weird quiet between me and him until I said something.
-...Do you want one?- I asked passing him the box. Wait, no! I don't know if he smokes. It must be weird for him! I thought until he slowly grabbed the box. Unavailable.
-Uhm... you know what? Why not? Life can't get worse with the whole marriage thing.- he grabbed one out and lit his and after mine too. I thanked him. Put it in my mouth and inhaled. God, how much I missed a good smoke. My enjoyment was stopped for a moment because right as he put the sigeret in his mouth he immediately started coughing. After he had coughed for a minute we had a quiet moment. I laughed so hard that I started crying and wheezing. He looked at me and started to chuckle.
-Have you never smoked??-I tried to ask and breathe.
-Listen! Smoking isn't fun and I'm royalty!- he answered.
We had been laughing for a while until we stopped and had a nice quiet of just breathing. Now that I was looking at him he looked pretty handsome. The brown hair that shined in the low light and hazel eyes are like crystals. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kai's voice.
-Do you wanna come to my wedding?- Me? To a royalty wedding? The Erath prince? What would I even wear?
-I-uhh... I would love to, but I'm not invited, probably don't know anyone, and don't know what to where.- I rubbed the back of my neck as I spoke.
-That's fine! We could take care of that. Getting a suite will be easy! I will invite you! It's my wedding and you don't need to know anyone, only me. Cole will you be my best man for my fake wedding?- he asked me with his hand out. It sounded like he was asking me to marry him for a second not going to lie. So my face was a little red under the mask.
-Yes! I would love to!- I was doing little jumps from my happiness as I put my hand in his.
-Wow! I didn't notice how excited you were about this.- He chuckled at my excitement.
-Should we go get the suits after tomorrow, at our spot? The wedding is happening in summer and will start soon.- I nodded in agreement.
-Oh wait! What about my mask? I will stand out from the rest of the people.- I didn't want people to notice me.
-It's fine. Could I get you a white one?- I was so confused.
-Doesn't the bride only where white? Don't make me a bad stepmother.- He chuckled at my bad joke.
-Ok... it's getting late. We should probably get home.- I said in a tiered tone.
-Yeah... we should split up. Goodnight and see you next time!- He said as he started to walk on his way home.
-Oh! And you could bring one plus to the wedding and to get suits!- he looked back and waved his hand to me as he started to do a little run.
-Thanks! Goodnight!- I shouted to him happily.
As I was walking home I thought of who I would bring. Well really I had only one person I could bring and that to the wedding. My good old buddy Zane!
When I came home I told Zane and he was unsure about it, but I convinced him. This will be so much fun! I thought in bed. I have been thinking of him too much. Do I like him? No. I couldn't. I only known him for 2 days and don't even know if he even is gay! This is a mess.
--------------------------------
Any questions?
Byeeee❤️✨️