Kai's family ✨️

--Kai's Pov--

-I don't wannaaaaaa...!- I was bragging to my sister as I was leaning on her.
-Kai, you know you don't have a choice. I don't know... I think Skylar is a nice girl. Why not marry her?- My sister Nya asked confused as to why not.
-I know she's nice! But... I don't know... listen... you can't tell ANYONE OK?... I met this guy, right?- I asked to make sure she got the information.
-Yeah...?- She looked concerned and confused at me.
-And he is like... nice and has a great voice. He's funny too! He understands me and listens to me, AND he speaks about himself too! He's just in a way that I describe how great he would be as my boyfriend. - I quickly explained
-Really? I'm happy that you're lonely ass could find someone. How does he look?-
-Yeah... about that... he wears a mask that covers his face. I5s because he has "ugly" scars - I occasionally chuckled.

-... uhmmm. Well, you could figure that out. Now, it makes sense why you don't want to get married to Skylar.-
-Yea! Oh, and I invited him to the marriage party... is that weird?- I asked because I felt some understanding of the fact I was inviting my crush to my marriage.
Suddenly they heard a knock on Kai's door it slowly opened and a blonde boy with green eyes peeked in. Lloyd. 

-Hey buddy? Need something?- I asked as I stopped slouching on Nya.
-You are having a sibling bonding without me??- Lloyd is now fully in my room with the door closed behind him. Now we all were in my bed snuggling.
-So? What are we talking about?- Lloyd questioned.
-Kai has a crush on this random guy.- Nya said it like it was nothing, but I'm panicking here.
-1st he is not "just" a random dude. 2nd, I really can't tell secrets to you, can I?- I puffed my cheeks to seem mad.
We all chuckled. This felt amazing and relaxing. I know this is a sibling moment, but I just couldn't spot thinking of Cole.
-And what about you guys? Ofc. Nya and her amazing knight in shining armor Jay. Lloyd?- Nya punched my shoulder softly.
-Yeah, Lloyd? What is up with your love future?- Nya agreed
-Oh uhhh... I guess I haven't met the right person...-Lloyd said embarrassed.
-Uuuuuu~ is our little brother coming out the closest??- I teased Lloyd about his not understanding of his sexuality. It doesn't matter right now because he is only 14. He can as much time to understand himself, and he already knows that.

-Wait, Kai. Is the dude a water nation person or a fire? And can you give us his name because I don't want to be calling him "Kai's dude"- Nya questioned, and I just had to answer.
-He's water, like you. And his name is Cole. So hot~- We all laughed at my joke. It wasn't a joke.
-Cole? That doesn't match a water person... maybe fire. Sounds perfect for an Earth Nations person. Don't you think?- Lloyd made my whole body stop working.
Maybe he is right. No! What am I thinking?? Probably, his parents weren't the best at naming. If he was an Earth person, then why did he want to be friends with THE Fire Prince?

The rest of the evening we spent talking about what we had done these past few days. None of us really have a lot of free time, so these moments are really special for me, but my thoughts were on someone else.
_________
Omg, im so sorry. i haven't posted a while 😩
I've just been busy...
❤️❤️