💜 on my mind..

*☆DogDay ☆*
I worked all night working on post cards, inviting everyone to a sleepover!
I put just as much detail into all of them!
I then collected them and neatly put them into a pile, then excited my house, ready to deliver them!
Most of the neighbors were outside, so it was an awkward silence as I handed them the card and ran off to the next house. The last card was CapNaps! I'm at his house frequently. It's always so neat inside and always smells like fresh lavender! Now that I think about it, HE naturally smells like lavender!
I knocked on his door, and it took a bit for him to open it.
" Oh- Hello doggy!"
" Hey!! I'm hosting a sleepover with all the neighbors. Can I expect you to be there?!"
My tail wagging behind me.
" Yeah! I'll be there. Do you want to come in?" He took the card from my hands softly, reading the intrustions of the time and place on it. Giggling.
" Yeah! I can't stay for long, though! I promise the others I'd play soccer with them."
He lifted his eyes to stare at me, keeping the same expression as when we was reading
( Picture it as O^O )
He then smiled after a few seconds.
" it won't take long! I'm just making cookies!"
He opened the door a bit before walking to the kitchen, I slipped in and closed the door behind me.
" Any special occasion?!"
" No, just bored. Maybe I could bring them to the sleepover?"
" Yes! Do that! Please!"
I sat down at his island counter and watched his back as he slipped the cookies into the oven.
He turned about and looked at me.
" What flavor are they?"
" Butterscotch. Your favorite. "
I felt my tail wag, he remembered! Only a few of the neighbors know!
" You remembered? I told you those were my favorite cookies AGES ago!"
He giggled, putting his oven Mits on the counter and leaning over, putting our facing closer together than before.
" I kept it on my mind."
He winked playfully.

" Okay! I have to get going now! I have to prepare my house! "
" Awe.. already? "
I walked towards the door, opening it, and before leaving, I said
" Don't worry, I'll save you the best sleeping area!"
And winked at him before closing the door behind me.

-TIME SKIP TO THE SLEEPOVER.-

I can't tell if CapNap was late or if everyone else was early.. I couldn't remember the time I put on the postcards, but it was already 7 pm. Should he be here by now? Some of the other critters asked if they could sleep on the couch with me, but I reserved it for CatNap! He's bringing cookies anyway! He deserves something special.
I heard the door creak open, and the others stopped talking immediately.
" Hey CatNap! " I sprung off the couch and helped him with his stuff. He had his hands full.
How many cookies did he bake?!
He gave a nervous nod, and I embraced that signature lavender scent as I got close to him. Do I have a scent? I'll ask him later! The others wouldn't understand what I mean.

I jogged to the kitchen, placing down the two containers full of cookies. He walked in after me, baring 2 other containers.
" Why so many cookies, CatNap?"
" There's so many of us here! Plus, some left over for you!"
We headed back to the living room. Everyone was normal again. They're so uncomfortable with CatNap. Why? He's so kind!
" So, where am I sleeping tonight?"
" The couch! With me! "
His cheeks grew red a bit. Is he uncomfortable sleeping that close to someone?
" Oh- okay-!"

The rest of the night, we just watched movies. Some scary, some not. I felt kind of glad! CatNap and Bubba bubblefent were talking! Along with kickin' chicken! They're finally warming up to him! He sat on the opposite end of the couch. His tail so long though that it overlapped mine.
Most of the cookies he made were gone. We all ate them!
But we all grew tired. Most of the others fell asleep on the floor below. It was only the 4 of us awake now. And the other 2 looks half-near asleep.
CatNap got up to go make tea, and I followed him. I drink water every night! So why not go while he's going?

" Hey, doggy? "
I spun around vastly.
" What's up?!"
" How do you use your kettle..? "
I walked over and showed him how to use it.
" ohh. Alright. Thank you!"
I smiled and walked back to the living room. They were all asleep now. I laid on the couch and dragged a blue blanket over myself, and felt myself drowsing off to sleep..

.: CatNap :.

I walked back into the living room to see DogDay fast asleep on his back on the couch.
I chugged the tea and set the cup down on the end-side table. Then, I took the moment to sleep with doggy. I lifted the blanket and crawled onto his chest. His fur acting as an insulator, keeping me warm. I closed my eyes, wrapped my tail around him, and fell asleep...

*☆DogDay☆*
There it was again!
That signature lavender scent! I woke up in the middle of the night to something heavy on my chest. It was to dark to see anything! But that lavender scent is so strong! I looked around and saw my sun pendant glowing on the night stand, I grabbed it, and there I saw that signature purple fur. CapNaps sleeping on me! He's purring strongly, too.. his tail was wrapped tightly around my left leg.. I felt my cheeks warm up. Was he really cuddling up to me right now? I set my pendant down gently and wrapped my arms around him. He squirmed a bit , then I fell asleep again...

[WRITERS NOTE!]
I was in the middle of writing when I exited and saw my book already had a few views 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm pumping out chapters as fast as I can 😵‍💫 I only started writing this chapter and the last chapter this hour!! Thanks for the support though, love you all!!