💜 a not so pleasure. (NEW STORY!)

☆○CatNap○☆
I was sitting in a high tree branch when Dog Day came up to me.
" Catnap! Catnap! Hey buddy! Do you want to come to my house for a sleepover?"
His tail wagged rapidly as he smiled warmly at me.
" A sleepover?"
I raised a brow, turning my attention to dogday as I got interested.
" Hm. Alright.. fine. " I jumped down from the tree and stood in front of the shorter male. His ears perked up, and he smiled brighter as his tail wagged so fast it looked as if it was about to fly away.
" Who else will be there?" I purred.
" All the other critters! It's a whole sleeping party! There's going to be games and a lot for food! You'll enjoy it! "
He replied excitedly, I watched his face and blushed a bit.
I had a crush on my best friend, dogday. We were always closer together than any of the other critters. We bonded more easily. I guess I'd day I was protective over him? I wouldn't tell the others to back away if they got too touchy,  but I'd definitely interfere or get overly jealous.

" Alright, are we starting the sleepover now?"
" Mm.. no.. but you can stay earlier before any of the others arrive! I won't mind! " he ruffled the fur on my cheeks and giggled.
I smiled at him, I felt myself blush a bit more and didn't want him to notice, so I grabbed his hand, and we started walking in the direction of his house.
On the way, he started playfully complaining about everything.
" I couldn't find you anywhere! I was searching for so long. " He pouted.
" Well, I'll make sure to inform you of my new chill spots. " I giggled softly. He let go of my hand when we reached his lawn, he sprinted across his grass and opened the door for me, I jogged s bit to make sure he wasn't standing with the door open for to long.
" You're here first! You get first pick where to sleep!"
" Dont you have a beanbag somewhere in your basement?" My ears perked up.
He nodded violently and ran to go get it.
He's always so filled with energy the first few minutes we hang out. He'd just about run a marathon if I asked him to. And he's probably have the energy to do it anyways. I saw him struggle to carry it up his basement stairs, so I went to go help him.

I threw the beanbag down on the floor next to the couch.
" I forgot about that thing. Lucky! Now I want to sleep on it.." He pouted.
" You can if you want? I don't mind being on the couch? " I tilted my head a bit, smiling softly at him.
He violently shook his head again.
" It's okay! Keep it! " his tail wagged faster.
" Do you want to grab a few blankets or anything from your house? I told the other critters to use their own, but I think I have a few extras!"
" I'll grab a few from my house, wanna come?"
He didn't respond and just walked out of the house with me. There were still a few hours until the other critters should arrive, so we stayed at my house for a bit. I folded the blankets I wanted to bring and neatly piled them near the door as dogday inspected my kitchen and pantry.
" Are you looking for something?" I asked.
" Do you want to make cookies?! " he spun around excitedly, his tail wagging once again and staring at me expectantly.
I tilted my head a bit.
" Do we have the ingredients?" My eyes wandered to the pantry.
" We do for peanut butter cookies!"
He looked so excited to make cookies..  how could I turn him down?
" Yeah! Let's make cookies!" I smiled.

《Dogday》
Catnap got out all the ingredients as I told him which things to grab. He poured all the measurements of the milk, flour, and cracked the eggs for me. He gave me the bowl and the wisk as he tried opening the peanut butter jar.
I was wisking the half-made batter so fast bits were flying out and landing all over my fur. Catnap giggled and laughed at all the batter dots on my face,  and the fact my tongue was sticking out as I wisked it.
My tail wagged more and more every time he laughed! I loved making catnap laugh!
It felt more special when I made him laugh than the others!
After a few moments of struggling, he finally opened the jar, and the lid flew off with a !pop! Sound that scared me and catnap as it flew across the room.
We watched it fall, and I burst out into laughter when I looked back and saw his star-struck face with his mouth wide open. He looked so amazed yet confused!