⚠️ jealousy

G0re warning!

《Dogday》
The other critters were already awake by the time I and catnap exited my house. Some looked confused while others kept playing, not questioning it.
My legs trembled a bit as I struggled to walk, but we eventually made it to the soccer field.
" Hey guys!" Catnap said, enthusiasticly, sitting down next to kickin' and the others.
" Hey catnap!" Bobby said, I saw catnaps eye twitch a bit before I sat next to him.
We formed a semi-circle in the grass, hoppy, and Bubba rough housing again.
" It's so boring.. " Crafty silently mumbled.
In the corner of my eye, I saw catnap glare at me and smile.
" How about a game of fetch?" He suggested, making me jump and glare at him. He knows I can barely even walk..
I opened I mouth to refuse, but before I could, Bobby and Crafty leaped up onto their feet and excitedly agreed, Bobby running to her house to grab a ball.
(Dogday:

I stood there quietly

I stood there quietly. A blank expression on my face as I heard catnap giggling beside me.
My head slowly turned towards him, and I punched him in the arm.
" Ow! Asshole." He chuckled.
I was about to say something, but before I could, Bobby came back with a ball, and that prompted me to stand up.
" Are you ready?!" Crafty said excitedly
" Well, I actually dont-" catnap took the ball from her and threw it. It ended up on the other side of the field.
(Dogday again:

" Hey! Not nice catnap

" Hey! Not nice catnap.."  Bobby pouted and sat down.
" You gonna get it?" Kickin asked after I stood in silence for a few seconds.
I looked at all the critters, all of them staring at me with an expectant and confused face, all except catnap, who was holding in his laughter. This isn't funny!
I held my breath and bit my lip as I looked back towards the ball, which was probably about a half mile away, and started running.
I squeezed my eyes shut as the pain started to get worse and worse with every step I took. My stomach started to cramp, and tears started to pool in my eyes, but I didn't cry. I didn't let myself.
About halfway, I had to stop and take a few deep breaths, I leaned on my knee and took one for deep breath in before finally reaching the ball.
But if the trip here was bad, the trip back would be worse. My legs felt worn out, and now my whole lower body was cramping, but now, I had to plaster a happy look on my face, because now the critters could see me. which would prove to be very difficult.