💜 play date

《Dogday》
I woke up, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito, and tucked in on the beanbag. All the other critters left, and catnap wasn't here anymore. I sat up and groaned at the mess left from the sleepover all over my living room floor.
I got up and started putting things away and cleaning.
After I finished, I noticed Catnaps blankets were still here, so I neatly folded them and made my way to his house to give them back.
I knocked at his door, and when he answered, I wagged my tail.
" Hmm.?" He said groggily, his eyes half open and his fur puffy and crazy.
I giggled seeing his ridiculous fur and replied
" I still have your blankets! I wanted to drop them off again. Did I interrupt you or.?"
I said, worried I interrupted something important he was doing.
" Noo noo.. I was just sleeping." He yawned and softly took the blankets from my hands.
My eyes widened, and I purr-fusily apologized.
" Oh! I'm so sorry for waking you! " I frowned a bit.
He shook his head a bit, his eyes still half closed.
" Nooo.. don't apologize.. want to come in?" He tiredly smiled.
I smiled back, and he moved out of the way for me to come in.
He shut the door behind me and slowly walked to the kitchen, making a cup of coffee, and asked if I wanted any. After he asked, he stood still for a moment.
" acually that wouldn't be a good idea. You'd be jumping off the walls.." He stated.
She turned around with his cup and sipped it while leaning on the counters behind him.
" Can I at least have a sip?" I pouted.
He softly nodded and held his cup out for me to grab, and I took a sip out of it.
It was so bitter, and I felt myself cringe at the taste,
" It's not too good, is it?" He giggled and smiled at me as I shoved the cup back in his hands, a sour expression on my face.
I shook my head.
" That's gross. " I said.
He giggled some more and chugged the cup, placing the empty mug into his sink and leading me to the couch with him.
" You can play something if you want, I'm probably going to read!"
He stated, turning the TV on and handing me the remote.
I sat facing forwards on the edge of the side of the couch. He sat on the opposite side, facing sideways, his back leaning on the couch arm.
He put one of his knees up and leaned his book against it and started reading, his tail so long it reached me. I turned on one of my TV shows and skipped ahead to the episode I was on.
(Dogday definitely is on season 7 of Shameless bc I am )

The episode was halfway finished, and I noticed catnap kept shifting his attention to the TV and watching with me, then going back to his book.
I can tell he pretended to be careless of it, but I knew he genuinely found the drama entertaining.
" You can watch it with me, silly." I giggled. He looked up at me and embarrassingly smiled, closing his book and setting it down on the coffee table.
His pupils would widen at every plot twist in the drama and would ask certain questions about the characters or situation, but other than that, we mostly sat in silence.
At one point, I turned around and leaned my back on the couch arm. Just like him, both our heads turned to the side to face the TV. Our legs were practically on top of each other as his couch was relatively small.

I genuinely didn't mind if we talked or not. Just having his company in the same room was enough to keep me happy, and I was pretty certain he felt the same way.
We watched episodes until it got dark, every hour getting up and offering to get the other food or a drink.
Somehow, the catnap ended up cuddling while watching, and I don't remember how..
He was laying just as he had the whole time, but now, my head was on his chest, and my body was covering his.
My arms were wrapped around him, and he kept one paw on my back and the other beside him on the couch.
His body was vibrating as he purred quite loudly, and then we finished one season.
" Do you want to continue watching, or is it too late out?" Catnap asked, I lifted my head and turned to look at him.
" What time is it?-"
"8:52pm"
My eyes widened a bit, we had watched TV all day. I've never felt so lazy in my life.
But I considered sleeping over, I could tell he wanted to keep watching, and I didn't want to leave his side.
" Can I sleep over?"
I saw his pupils enlarge a bit before he blushed and smiled
" Yeah! Of course!"
I wagged my tail excitedly and reached for the remote to play the 8th season.
After I skipped the intro and laid my head back on his chest, I wrapped both his arms around me, purring even louder.
I felt my face heat up a bit as we just laid there, holding each other.
I think I might have a crush on my best friend..
My tail started wagging a bit as I tried to get it to stop, I felt his eyes look at my tail, then down at me, I could tell he was smiling.
My face heated up more as I tried to ignore it.

☆○CatNap○☆
We watched half of the season. By now, it was damn near 1am.
I hadn't checked on dogday for a while, so I looked down and saw he was asleep. I immediately paused the show, not wanting to continue watching without him.
I didn't exactly feel tired, as I slept in until 10 am, when dogday came over,
So I reached for my book and started reading.
I kept blushing hard at the fact he was sleeping on me, holding my tightly.
I kept purring so loud I got scared I'd wake him up. After about an hour of daydreaming and reading, I set my book down and closed my eyes,
Drifting to sleep.
" I love you, goodnight💘"
I said, kissing his forehead and falling asleep.

Play nice!  Catnap X Dogday On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara