💜boyfriends.

I know I should've been writing the new chapter, but instead, I made more art 😟 sorry...

《Dogday》
This morning was no different than the others. I woke up to catnap being gone and made a mango smoothie.
After I chugged it, I brushed my fur out and opened my door to go on a walk.
It was sunny out today, like every day. The company tries to make everyday sunny for the kids, but kids rarely visit these days. They're all occupied with some of the newer toys upstairs, but I wouldn't complain.
I fimilar voice called out from behind me.
" Hey, dogday!"
I turned around only to be tackled to the ground in a playful way.
" Hey!" I groaned as I looked up and saw my best friend! Hoppy.
" Don't rough house with me! I'm not kickin'!" I pouted as she helped me up on my feet.
" Sorry! I just have exciting news!" She smiled brightly.
" What's that?"
" Bubba is hosting a sleepover! Like yours! "
I smiled happily, I love sleepovers!!
" Well, I'll make sure to come!" Her eyes lit up, and my tail wagged faintly. I hop catnap wasn't watching this. I don't want another argument like Bobby..
" Why so down?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.
" Nothing! Don't worry about it. I'll see you at the sleepover!"
She nodded hesitantly before looking behind me, and seeing Bobby, she smiled and immediately ran past me and tackled Bobby.
I let out a giggle as I started to walk back to my house.
I walked up a few steps on my porch before the door opened for me.
To no shock, it was catnap.

" You've gotta stop letting yourself in!" I pouted as I walked through the door.
" I practically live here anyways. What's the big deal?"
I sighed and took my collar off, setting it on the counter.
" Bubbas hosting a sleepover. Are you coming?"
" I didn't get invited. "
His voice broke a bit, a hint of annoyance in his voice.
" So?" I turned to look at him.
" You can't show up if you're not invited." His eyes narrowed a bit as his tail flowed behind him like it was caught in the wind.
" Hoppy probably didn't see you this morning. If she saw you, I'd assume she'd invite you, but if it's a big bother, we can go outside to see if she will?"
He sighed and gestured towards the door. I smiled and happily ran towards him as we both went outside. We found a comfortable spot of grass to sit in, which was in the middle of the plaza.
Me and catnap talked around for a but before Bobby hesitantly invited him to the sleepover, which, in return, made me give him a snobby brat like smile, and he slapped me with his tail.
"Do you want to get ice cream?"
Catnap asked me, leaping to his feet.
" YES!" I excitedly stood up, my tail wagging fast behind me.
He giggled and grabbed my hand as we started walking down the sidewalk until we entered the main area of home sweet home, where all the shops were.
After we got our cones, we sat down on a bench and talked for a bit.

(I'm lazy, so time skip to when the sun's setting)
☆○CatNap○☆
I knew it was time to head to Bubba's house for the sleepover when dogday started glowing faintly, indicating it was getting dark out. I grabbed his hand and walked him down back to the neighborhood, I noticed his tail wagging the whole time.
Me and dogday were the first to arrive, which in turn gave us more alone time, so we sat in bubbas front lawn, and dogday talked to me about his interests.
The others started to arrive one by one, and when the last critter arrived, we walked back into the house and sat on the floor with the others.
It was more chaotic then dogdays sleepover, during his, everyone just watched movies and played board games, but this sleepover was just rough housing and making a mess, which me and dogsay weren't fond of. We kept getting drug into debates to vote on one side or the other to prove who's right, and I could tell dogday was slowly getting uncomfortable, so while everyone was distracted, me and him slid through the door and outside.
He took his pendant off after i told him how ridiculously bright he was, and we laid on our backs on bubbas front lawn, looking up at the night sky.
The air was sweet and warm, there was no wind, and the crickets were silent.

" Hey, dogday.."
" Yeah?"
" Do you ever think of breaking out of the companies control?"
" sometimes.. it's peaceful here though, kids don't come down here often anymore."
"..but don't you wish to be free?"
He pondered for a moment before smiling.
" Yeah. Maybe.."
I turned my head towards him while still laying on my back.
His eyes were glued to the night sky, and he looked so perfect.
" What if I said I knew a way ?"
He giggled and sat up.
" I'm tired.. Do you want to just ditch this sleepover?"
I smiled back at him, and we both stood up and slowly started walking back to his house.
We pushed our way through his door, and he stretched as I closed it behind us.
I hugged him from behind, slithering my hands around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.
He giggled, and I felt his tail wag against my leg.
" I'm sleepy, kitty."
He pet my ears and started to walk upstairs, I followed him and climbed I to bed with him and held him close to me. He snuggled his head in between the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around me, I couldn't help but smile and purr as I wrapped my tail around his leg.

..Then I waited.