!light🙊 💜 the purrfect match.

*☆Dogday☆*
I woke up in catnaps bed, still cradled in his arms. He had a soft pur, and his tail was wrapped around me tightly, his arms snaked around my waist.
As I became more aware of the situation, I blushed a bit, hearing the soft thumps of my tail wagging against the bed sheets.
He shifted his ears into an airplane shape and shifted his pose. He moved a bit higher up and, with one arm, held my head close to his chest.
His purring got louder.
For a moment, I just laid there. But I snapped out of I realized the longer I waited to get up, the more flustered I'd be when he woke up aside me. So I wiggled out of the grip from his tail and tried pushing myself off his chest, but his ears went into airplane mode again, and he groaned as he pulled me closer again.
(Dogday rn :🧍)

I huffed annoyingly. His chest was so soft that the fur on his chest kept me so warm, the scent of lavender making me sleepy. He was genuinely a cozy person.
His arms laid softly around me, though he held me tight, my face was burning at this point.
"C-catnap?"
" Mmmh.." He groaned as he shifted his head downwards, his eyes still closed.
" We need to get up.."
I didn't get a response. The only indication I got thst he heard me was that he started purring loudly the more awake he got.
My tail started wagging uncontrollably. This is so embarrassing.

.: Catnap :.

The more awake I became, the more it became conscious of the situation we were in.
I had fantasized about holding him for so long. I had fantasized of pulling him close to my chest, and he wasn't fighting it. The sound of his tail thumping under the covers indicated he didn't exactly hate this either, I started purring louder and louder.
" Please catnap..? Your tail-.."
I opened my eyes halfway and pulled my tail off his body. My tail was wrapped around his torso and legs. He exhaled after I did this. He pulled his face away from my chest and looked at me. He was as red as a peach. He just starred at me. I hate the feeling of being watched. So I recoiled my arms back to my body and spun to lay on my back as I groaned and rubbed my eyes with my hands. Dogday started to get up, stretching as he stood up, I looked and noticed his tail was still wagging.

I sat up in bed, still adjusting to the sunlight that filled the room, I closed my eyes for a split second, then he threw a pillow at my face??
" No falling asleep again. "
He had an annoyed pout on his face.
I stood up and walked to the opposite side of the bed, facing him.
As I looked down at him, I slid my hands through the fur on his cheeks, making my way back to his ear and giving it a scratch as I smiled at him.
He closed his eyes and smiled, indicating he liked that, and without another thought, I slid my hand down his chest and held onto his hip, my other hand still on his cheek, and then I kissed him. He let out a squeak but didn't pull away. He leaned into it.

I opened my eyes to see his tail wagging like crazy. He rested both of his hands on my chest.
I wanted to see how much further I could take this.. I've waited too long.

*☆Dogday☆*
He slipped both of his hands onto my hips and rested them there, then started pushing into me. He broke from the kiss and looked me in my eyes, I felt my face burn even harder, and he noticed that and smirked, before guiding my hips to the wall and pinning me against it, with one of his arms he slid his hands up and down the side of my torso while kissing my neck, with the other, he rested it on my hip, like he had this whole time.
I closed my eyes, squeezing them together and biting my tongue. It's not that j didn't enjoy this, but this hasn't happened to me before, but it feels.. good..

His tail snaked around my ankle, slowly wrapping itself higher and higher up my leg until the tip of his tail was resting at my inner thigh. It kind of looked like a slinky wrapped around my leg.. he pulled away from my neck and examined my face, I guess he felt my clenched jaw and worried I didn't like this..
" Are you okay? We can stop?"
He furrowed his brows into a worried shape.
" N-no.. keep going.." I looked away, embarrassed. He slid the hand that was on my torso and caressed my cheek, leaning and kissing me on my forehead. We were so close our that chests were touching.. then, with the hand he has rested on his hip, he slid his hand down.. (ifykyk)

He waited to see my reaction, I exhaled and pointed my head down. My heart was racing so fast.
After a few seconds, he tilted his head and kept his other hand on my cheek, I felt my body getting hot as he started palming me through my clothes (fur? Idk pretend, okay?)
" mmh.." I started to softly whimper, staring at his hand constantly, not wanting to look up and let him see my face. I slid my hand to his chest, and with the other, I rested it on his shoulder. He started purring loudly again.. giving me butterflies. He got closer to me again and lifted my hesd to look at him, then he continued to kiss my neck as he unbuckled my belt. I swear he could hear my heartbeat from above my shoulder. With anyone else, this would feel wrong, but it felt nothing but good with him. Maybe this whole time, I loved him? I always felt differently from him than the other critters..
My thoughts got broken by the sound of my pants clanking on the floor.
My breathing became sloppy and faster.
He slipped two fingers around the brim of my boxers before we heard someone call catnaps named from outside. I turned my head to the window. It was too high up to see anything, but he kept going, almost paying 0 attention to whoever was calling his name.
" C-catnap- stop-"
He stopped kissing my neck and stopped everything he was doing.

" CATNAPPP!!"
he guided his eyes to the window without moving his head.
" DO we really have to stop?" He looked back at me, who was putting my pants back on awkwardly.. I looked at his face. He had a notable pout.
" y-yes! It could be trouble.."
He groaned as he exited the room, and following behind rushed as he walked fast, and I was trying to put my belt back on.
He opened the door as I was coming down the stairs.
" Have you seen dogday?! Where is he?! Do you know?!" I saw his ears go airplane mode again, visibly annoyed.
" He's here, with me." He said as he glanced at me, rushing towards the door and squeezing in beside him. There, I saw picky pig, worried as ever.
" What's wrong?"Thank God you're okay! Bobby bearhug went missing lsdt night! We were scared you went missing with her!"
Catnap looked even more annoyed at those last words. Behind the door, he snaked his tail around me again.
" What? Did she leave her house or something?" I started getting worried.
" No! She's just gone! " Picky pig started to tear up.
" Do you want to look for her or something? Why are you here?" The taller cat replied, pulling me closer to him.
Is he really jealous right now? This is the worst time!
" Yes!! We are making a search party! Please.. join us. "
Catnap sighed and looked at me and pouted again.
" Yeah, we'll help search! " I smiled and closed the door.
" maybe later kitty.." I kissed him on the nose and headed outside.

Play nice!  Catnap X Dogday On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara