🩸" whos the prototype?"

I recommend playing the song
" Old doll " by mad father for increased ambiance of this story 😌

Dogday.

Me and catnap I had to separate to search for bobby bearhug, I saw a few critters run along with him while a couple stayed with me.
It was getting dark. There was no sign of her. Everyone was worried sick, we almost thought of going to the company board, we as in me.. the others don't even know we're part of a companies marketing.

After hours of no luck, we all started giving up, some critters went to their own houses, I was about to enter my own house when..
" Dogday?"
Someone called from behind me, and I turned around to see hoppy hopscotch, standing with picky piggy and kickin' chicken.
My tail wagged, hoping they had news on Bobby. I ran down my steps to greet them on my lawn.
" we need you to come with us.." they both looked away from me with worried faces. My hopes died.

They led me to an abandoned part of the factory. It used to be a daycare, but they built a new one closer to the neighborhood.
They stopped at a door, rusted and grey.

" It's catnap. He's.. dangerous. He can't be trusted around the kids."
" What do you mean? " I stated defensively.
" He ran off. He went to the daycare and led a few kids off to the breaker room. When we found him, the kids were sleeping at his feet. A red ambiance floated to the roof. " Happy hopscotch stated, crossing her arms and shrinking a bit while looking at the door.
" His eyes were.. crazy. His pupils were so small, and his smile was.. huge.. "
Kickin chicken said, placing his hand on my shoulder.
" he's just dangerous. We carried the kids back to the daycare, but in the meantime, we locked him in an old prison cell.. "
I glanced at the door. It was silent.
" I'll come in with you, dog day. " Hoppy hopscotch dragged her arm to my back and opened the door, glancing over her shoulder at kickin' chicken.
The door shut behind us with a death rattling clank.
There, I saw catnap, laying in the corner of the cell. Behind bars.
" he's been sleeping for hours." Hoppy hopscotch crossed her arms and stood near the door as I walked up to the bars and caressed them.
I sat on the floor cross-legged and watched the purple figure on the other side of the cell. His back faced us.
" He couldn't have done that. He wouldn't." My ears softened.
" but he did. " hoppy stated angrily from behind me.
" You're beating yourself up over this? I mean jeez your the leader and all, but you need to recognize he's dangerous. He can't be around the kids. He shouldn't be around YOU." Hoppy yelled as she opened the door.
I swiftly turned around.
"You're seriously leaving?"
" Yeah. And you should too. " she glared at me as she shut the door.
I stared at the door. Am I doing the right thing? He wasn't dangerous when I was with him..
,, his pupils were dilated, and his smile was huge. "
Replayed in my mind. It took me back to the night before Bobby went missing..
The glare when he opened the door..
I turned back to the cell to see catnap inches away from me, pressed right up to the bars, staring at me.
" AH!" I jumped, I swear my heart skipped a beat.

" Jeez! I had no idea you were up.!" I rubbed the side of my cheek with my hand. Exhaling to calm myself down.
" I didn't even hear you move.." I mumbled, I met eye contact with him, his head tilted a tiny bit more to the side as he lifted his hand and rested it on the bar.

" I hope you didn't hear all what Hoppy said.. I'm sure she doesn't mean it." I smiled a bit.
" 𐌃𐌉𐌃 𐌔𐋅𐌄 𐋅𐌵𐌓𐌕 𐌙Ꝋ𐌵?"
I jumped at his voice, and he looked taken aback too.. he cleared his voice.
" Did she hurt you?"
" What..?"
" about what she said, about your leadership. "
He stared at me blankly, almost like whatever i said would dictate his decision or not.
" Uh- well- I try not to think about it.. I guess so.."
" Yes?"
I looked at him confused.
" they don't like me." He looked down, his smile fading slowly.
" Maybe if you talked a bit more, they'd be keen on letting you out?
It's easier to convince them - remember? They're different.
Oh God. This isn't fair.. I mean, you're locked up - this is my fault - I'm so sor-"
I felt tears fill my eyes as I spoke, and then I was cut off by his tail spinning around my hand and up to my cheek.
" 𐌉𐌕's Ꝋk𐌀y."
I looked at him, his voice distorting again as he clenched the bars hard enough to leave claw marks in them..
" 𐌕he prꝊ𐌕Ꝋ𐌕𐌙p𐌄 Ꮤ𐌉𐌋𐌋 𐌔aᕓ𐌄 u𐌔."
Red gas started to flood the floor around me.
" Who's the prototype..?"
I started getting sleepy.
I stared at catnap in his eyes, his eyes started filling with tears.
" Go to sleep. He won't hurt you if you're sleeping. " He held my hand through the bars. As everything went black, I heard the cell door click open, and catnaps hand left mine..

CREDITS!
The dialog horror in this book is inspired by a comic!

CREDITS! The dialog horror in this book is inspired by a comic!

Credits to the maker.