🙊💜 twisted

You ask, you shall receive :]

*☆Dogday☆*
I sat on the bed and waiting until catnap finished showetering, when he came out all he had was a towel wrapped around his hips, the fur all over his body dripping wet, especially the longer fur on his cheeks and chest.
He looked at me and smiled as he slipped his gold jewlery back on and ruffled his fur with the towel.
After he was done drying himself up, his fur was puffy, and I couldn't help but giggle.

He rolled his eyes.
" Are you going to shower too? You kinda need it, " He joked around
" ,  do you have a towel?"
Be starred at me and then threw me the one he used. It wasn't soaked wet, just a tint bit damp. I got up, and he smiled at me as I walked in the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it as I started the water and waited until Steam started to fog up the ceiling and the mirror. The warm water felt so good as it ran down my body, and I watched the dirty water flood off me and drain. It was practically brown.. gross.
I usually had shower products I'd use to make my fur softer, but it doesn't seem catnap got them for me, in fact, there were NO shower products at all, I always at least thought  his lavender scent came from his conditioner or something? I guess it really is just natural. Half of the shower was used for cleaning myself. The other half was just enjoying the water. I made sure to scrub down the parts on my body where my fur was the longest, which was mostly my face and tail. I had to be careful of my bandage, I was allowed to get it wet, but I didn't want to loosen it.

After about 15 minutes, I shut the water off and shook off my fur, splashing water all over the walls.. whoops.
I then wrapped the towel around my waist as I looked in the mirror, I made an effort to dry the fur on my cheeks before leaving the bathroom because I looked ridiculous with it wet. I left the bathroom and saw a catnap examining my stuff. It reminded me of the question I had when we had the sleepover with all thr critters.(chapter 1)
" Hey, catnap?"
He looked up at me, his eyes trailing down my body as he spoke.
" Yeah? What's up?"
" I thought of a question quite a bit ago, but I never asked. Do I have a signature scent? You know, like you do?"
He smiled and got up from the bed and walked towards me.
" Yeah. I'd say you do." He said as he ruffled the fur on my cheeks, I bet i look ridiculous NOW..
" and what's that?"
" Me." He winked
I blushed hard as he giggled and sat kissed me on the cheek.
" I can't lie. Your starting to smell like lavender. "

I looked away from him.
Walking towards the bag of my stuff that was proped on the bed, and digging around for one of my collars.
He walked towards me and stood behind me, the moment I found a collar I slipped it on, then turned around to see him smiling, inches away from me.
" remember yesterday?"
My face burned a bit.
" that wasn't anything."
" Why don't we finish what we started?"
My eyes widened as he walked towards me, making me fall back and sit on the bed. The leaned over me, placing both hands on either side of my legs, his face close to mine.
" what do you say? One awnser and I'll give you the best pleasure of your life." He giggled, caressing my cheek.
I froze. I didn't know what to say. His smile grew wider the more my eyes widened and the more red my face got, he then traced my chest all the way down to my hips, sending a shiver down my spine.
He kept his eyes on me, I don't think they left my face the whole time.
" Sooo?" He purred.
All I did was nodd my head.