Incest with Michael! (3)

-----------------
Song: Hello Brooklyn by All Time Low
-----------------

(lmao yes I know, I did a lot of research for this chapter, I feel like Sam on a long night of research. (^:)

Castiel really did mean what he said by raising hell. It was just that Cas meant more literal than what Dean has interpreted. He felt a twinge of guilt for doing this to the Winchesters. He was in fact just getting close to them to 'feed' them to Lucifer and Michael. The guilt quickly subsided once his eldest brother Michael came into the room smiling at his brother. Michael was never in heaven, Lucifer as before mentioned, was also in the household. You may be wondering why Castiel would do this to innocent people. Well his brother's vessels were getting weak, breaking out in some sort of angelic hive. They needed another vessel to reside in, Dean and Sam were a perfect match. Cas, not really looking for the boys had found them. He knew that his brother's would pay him or give him something in return for finding the boys. If nothing was in Castiel's interest he wouldn't have said anything, but he was selfish and wanted power. Somehow he wanted to become powerful. Which really wasn't hard considering he was Castiel, or Cassiel, as god had originally named him. Cassiel was his original name, he's an archangel, the angel who supposedly fell in love with mankind. 

Castiel wasn't really in love with mankind. He just liked Earth a lot better than Heaven. Luckily, Cas was also given the gift of also being a controller of the power of people- and Saturn but that was no fun. He mostly made people wander around aimlessly, controlling karma, cause destruction, scatter crowds, and much much more. Due to people not really worshiping mythological gods or angels he really didn't have any much power anymore. He could go around slaughtering people to gain power, but that wasn't really his style. He was a hunter after all, he knew how those stories went. Which, going back to Sam and Dean, was the reason he was doing this. he needed to be powerful again. Yes, the power he got from Heaven was a lot, but he wanted more. It was probably going to be the death of him in the end but he didn't really care. 

"So Cassie Cas, where are the boys?" Michael kindly asked his younger brother, who may he add, didn't really like. He was just acting nice because he knew Castiel had a short temper. 

"Oh, they're around." Castiel gruffly answered, picking at a scab he had somehow achieved to receive earlier. "When do you two want them?" Cas raised his eyebrows at the older boy waiting for a response.

"As soon as you can; also, try to get that Dean boy wrapped around your finger. He'll probably be the hardest one to convince, but it seems as if he may have a crush on my little brother, meaning you. So take that to an advantage." Michael chuckled at the blushing archangel who was in front of him. "Don't worry, I'll make sure I don't take on his little crush when I take in his body. He reassured his brother who was smirking at him. 

"Aw, I was really hoping I could get it on with my older brother." Castiel laughed at his brother's disgusted face. "Don't worry brother, I don't have that kind of kink." Cas got up and jokingly winked at his brother, making a beeline to his room. He didn't know how he was going to get the Winchester's to hand over their bodies and souls, but he was going to do it somehow. 

A/N:

Yeah, I lied about making Cas nice. Um this was actually unexpected, I kind of just thought about it last night and made it a chapter :D. Sorry this is so short, I wanted to update but I didn't really have inspiration for it. So leave a comment on what you think should happen and what-not. Don't worry, smut and stuff will come soon. ((((((((((((:::::::::::