Sassy Dean is the reason we all live (8)

------------------------------------

Far too young to die- Panic! at the disco

------------------------------------

Castiel quickly came down, not wanting Dean to embarrass himself any further. When he got to the Winchester motel room he was greeted by Dean chained to a chair that was held inside a demon trap. 

"Sam, you do know what those chains are not doing anything right?" Castiel asked, raising his eyebrows towards the other angel.

"Those aren't just any chains. They have some kind of spell on them so Dean can't smoke out or something." Sam shrugged as Dean glared at the two unwanted visitors in the room. 

"You know, if you wanted to chain me up you could have just asked Cas." Dean winked at Castiel. The other men rolled their eyes at the demon and continued their chatter. "You know, I could kill you both right now." Dean continued. "But then I wouldn't be able to play with my little pet over there. I just might kill Sammy if he gets in the way." Both of the angels snapped their heads over to where Dean was.

"I'm not afraid of you, assbutt." Castiel scoffed, earning a smile from Dean.

"Aren't you cute."  

"How do we cure him? We can't just kill him!" Sam whispered over to Castiel so Dean wouldn't hear.

"I can still hear you guys."

"I don't know Sam, we might have to kill him." Castiel sighed. Sam shook his head.

"Yeah, Sammy over there wouldn't lay a finger on me. I'm like gold to him. Sorry Cassie." 

"There has to be a way Castiel." Sam looked over to where his brother was sitting. Dean smiled over to his brother and attempted to wave. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Sam rolled his eyes, choosing to ignore his brother once more. The motel room shook, causing all three of the men to stand on guard. 

"Hello boys." A sweet voice called from behind Dean.

"Eve! Get out of my ass!" Dean screeched, causing the two boys to snicker.

"I am not in you- never mind. I am here to tell you that you must let Dean go. He has to serve a purpose but keep him close by. I installed a chip inside him while he was dead. You can track him." Eve spoke as she walked around the motel room. She watched her white dress so it couldn't get dirty, because she liked her dress. She turned to look back at the boys, Castiel was closely inspecting her. That meant it was her cue to leave.

"Wait, you are not Eve." Castiel accused. Before he could finish her sentence she left, leaving two very confused men and one who really didn't care behind her. "That was not Eve, but from what I saw in her soul she was on the good side. We have to let Dean go." Castiel calmly spoke, gaining Dean's interest.

"Ohh, freedom. Let me go, you heard the lady." Sam hesitantly grabbed the keys and uncuffed Dean from the chains. Dean smiled sweetly over and pointed to the devils trap located above him. Castiel grabbed his knife and scrapped the paint from the ceiling. "Nice seeing you two, now I'll be leaving. Tata!" With that, Dean was gone. Sam was curious to who the Eve imposer was, Castiel really just wanted to leave and get drunk. 

"What do you think Dean's doing?" Sam asked, Castiel shrugged his shoulders and continued to play with the chain in his hand.

"Probably the girl from the diner down the street."

-

Dean walked around the street attempting to find a car to steal. The only car visible was a Honda minivan. Dean sauntered over to the car and hot wired it, making sure no one saw him. He got in the car and moaned in displeasure. 

"This is humiliating, I feel like a friggin' soccer mom!" He suddenly remembered that he didn't need a car anymore. He could just teleport to where ever he pleased. Dean smiled as he closed his eyes and imagined the diner down the street from the motel Sam was staying at. He opened his eyes again and was met with the diner's door. Slowly, he opened the door and cautiously looked around. He confidently walked in, earning the waitress' attention.

"Hello! My name is Mindy and I'll be your server for today." She flirtatiously smiled over at Dean. "So just one?" Dean nodded, he followed her to a table that was located at the corner of the diner. "What's your name?"

"My name's Dean Winchester, I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women." He winked at her. Mindy smiled back over at Dean as her eyes turned charcoal black.

"So you're Dean Winchester huh, Crowley's been looking for you." She was surprised to find Dean's eyes turning the same color as hers. "Wow, guess you're one of ours huh?" Dean glared at her, not really enjoying the fact that she said 'one of ours.' She put her hands up in mock surrender, her eyes turning back to their regular blue.  "Okie dokie."

"I like you, you say 'okie dokie.'" Dean laughed at himself as Mindy scrunched her eyebrows together. "Never mind." 

"Hello Dean." Both of the demons jumped slightly, turning their head towards the british accent.

"Crowley." 

-

"So I just hear the person's sob story and then grant their wish and tada it's done?" Dean asked.

"You seal the deal with a kiss."

"What if I don't swing that way? Can I blow a kiss or something?" Crowley sighed, wishing for this so called meeting to be over. 

"No Dean. Just wait until you're summoned, and please don't break anything." Crowley vanished before Dean could say anything else about his new job. Dean sat down and played with pencils that were laying on top of Crowley's desk. Moments later a woman walked in, earning a glare from Dean.

"Mr. Winchester, you're being summoned by Ellie Zee." She walked out again quickly, probably to go do whatever demon secretaries do. Dean nodded absent mindedly and went to where the middle age woman had summoned him. Her eyes looked blood shot and her hair looked greasy and was sticking out from continuous pulling.

"Who are you?" She asked, her voice rasping from not being used. 

"I'm batman."

"Yeah" Ellie stopped to look at Dean. "You're batman."

"What'd you call me for sweet cheeks." Dean winked at her.

"Find my daughter and bring her back to me. I'll give you my soul, I just need my daughter." Ellie broke down in tears as Dean looked coldly at her.

"You get ten years until hell hounds come and rip you to shreds and send your soul to hell- yada yada yada." Dean told the blonde haired woman. She frantically nodded, knowing what the consequences were. Dean sighed and brought her close to his chest and kissed her, taking his sweet time. If he's going to damn someone's soul to hell he's going to have to enjoy this. 

"Where's my daughter then?" Ellie asked.

"I never said she was going to appear in front of you." Dean glared at the woman. "She's at your house, tell little Missy I said hi." Dean winked at her, before disappearing into the black abyss. He arrived back at Crowley's blood red office. He sat back into the black couch, resting his eyes for a bit.

"Mr. Winchester, you're being summoned again."

"Damn, everyone wants a piece of my ass." Dean chuckled over to the secretary who just sneered at him. "Alright I'll leave." Dean quickly disappeared to where he was being summoned. Before he could open his mouth he felt an angelic presence behind him. 

"Hello Gabriel."

A/N:

ayyyyyy. So I hope you guys liked this chapter! I like it soososososo yeahahah. Comment and stuff (: