Chapter 17

After they had violated her they left her curled on the floor battered and bruised tied up so she wouldn't run. They began to gather their belongings with one of the men casually picking Elena up over his shoulder. She lay there limp and bruised from the assault as the men carried her to their secret campsite to the rogue leader.
Meanwhile back in the king's kingdom they had lined up three suspicious individuals in connection with Elena's disappearance. The kings were in foul moods and their mercy had run out. They interrogated the three individuals one of them being a female slave working in the castle. The kings asked where Elena was looking them all in the eyes but the individuals remained silent. King Dreagan losing patience grabbed the slave female by her hair as she yelp at the sharp pain pulling her up to his face as he snarled "Where is Elena, bitch you have one chance and one chance only?then Maybe I can give you a slow painless death." The female whimpered at his words but refused to talk. Dreagan at his wit's end shifted his arms and slowly pierced the woman's flesh. She screamed and thrashed in his hold but his grip was like steel. Through her cries she finally revealed that she didn't know Elena's whereabouts she had been instructed to find out what the king's favorite object was and gather as much information as she should. She pointed to Elena as there favorite and that's what she told them as she began to cry. With no mercy left Dreagan slit the female's throat effortlessly silencing her cries once and for all.
This gruesome scene sent shockwaves through the room as gasp could be heard and the other two individuals they held captive was horrified they all began to speak what they knew They revealed information about the rogue leader's name Victor Lyson the kings tried to think back to whether they knew Victor but the name eluded them all two of the remaining suspects implicated in her kidnapping was quickly executed as the kings called for there generals and any other royals that was left in the castle to figure out who this victor is and what is his goal they wanted information now.
As the kings summoned their generals and any remaining royals in the castle, a sense of urgency hung heavy in the air. The room quickly filled with the highest-ranking officials of the kingdom, all bearing worried expressions.
King Dreagan, his eyes piercing with determination, addressed the assembly. "We are facing a dire situation," he began, his voice resonating with authority. "Something has been taken from us and we want it the fuck back one of our omega slaves, Elena, who serves us, has been taken by a rogue named Victor. We must find her and bring her back safely."
General Lovix, who had been previously dealt with by Dreagan, stepped forward hesitantly. "My kings, Victor is a name I've heard before, though I cannot say for certain who he is. He has been associated with a group of ruthless rogues who've been causing trouble on our borders but why go through all this fuss for a slave let him keep her."
King Alaric chimed in, his voice deep and commanding. "We need to gather all available information about this Victor, his motives, and his hideout. Elena is our top priority she is more than a fucking slave she's ours"
One of the royals raised a hand timidly. "My kings, there have been rumors that Victor seeks to challenge your rule and take control of our kingdom."
Dreagan's eyes narrowed at this revelation. "If that's true, then we have a rebellion on our hands," he said, his voice dangerously low.
With determination burning in their eyes, the kings, generals, and remaining royals began to strategize. Meanwhile, Elena found herself in a dimly lit tent surrounded by a group of rogue lycans. The air was thick with tension as the men scrutinized her every move. In the midst of the strangers, a burly man stepped forward, his eyes locked onto Elena. He wore an air of authority that was impossible to ignore.

With a crooked smile, he introduced himself, "Hello, sweetness. My name is Victor, and we are going to be good friends if you listen and obey. If not, I'll be your worst nightmare." Elena's heart pounded in her chest as she tried to summon the courage to speak, "What do you want from me?"
Victor's grin widened, revealing sharp canines. "You see, my dear, we want something that your precious kings value greatly. We want power, and you, my lovely hostage, are the key to getting what we want."
Elena's fear was palpable as she realized the gravity of her situation. She was caught in the clutches of this enigmatic rogue leader, and her fate now rested in his hands. Victor gestured to his men, and they placed Elena inside a sturdy cage within his tent. The cage was just large enough for her to sit or lie down, but it left her feeling trapped and vulnerable.
Elena clung to the bars, her eyes darting around the dimly lit tent as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. The sounds of the rogue camp outside echoed into the tent, a cacophony of rough voices and distant howls. She knew she was far from the safety of the lycan kingdom and her kings' protection.
Victor watched her closely from outside the cage, his gaze predatory. "Don't get any funny ideas, my dear. You're our ticket to power, and we won't let you out of our sight."
Elena felt a shiver of fear run down her spine as she realized that escape from this predicament would be far from easy.