Chapter 62

Elena and King Akee now fighting side by side confronted the ruthless kings Draegan and Alaric with unwavering determination The battlefield was chaotic, with the clash of Lycan warriors and the air was thick with tension and fury as blood painted the ground.
Elena's Lycan wanted to get in the fight but it knew it couldn't instead Elena just used its strength which was a force to be reckoned with. Her maternal instincts and fierce determination to protect her unborn child fueled her strength as she fought ruthlessly as well. Akee too fought with unmatched resolve his loyalty to Elena and their future child evident in every powerful strike and defensive maneuver as he battled Alaric .
The battle continued to rage on the combatants locked in a brutal struggle for dominance as fur and blood splattered the battlefield. Elena and Akee fought with a singular purpose: to protect their future and rid their kingdom of the malevolent rulers who had brought so much suffering to everyone around them. The clash of fangs and claws, the roar of Lycans, and the earth-shaking power of the fight echoed through the night marking the decisive moment that would determine the destiny of both kingdoms.
Elena's determination and clever tactics paid off as she seized an advantageous position in the midst of their battle taking out Draegan and Alaric. With the two ruthless kings Dreagan and Alaric momentarily weakened she saw her opportunity and pounced bringing both of them to their knees with her claws to both of there throat .
Her lycanthropic strength, fueled by her love for King Akee and her unborn child allowed her to overpower them both. With a fierce growl, she pinned the kings to the ground, her claws extending dangerously close to their throats nicking them slightly
The Lycan warriors who had rallied behind Elena watched in awe as their leaders brought the ruthless kings to their knees. The atmosphere on the battlefield shifted from one of fear to one of hope as the warriors from akee kingdom began to cheer. Elena's actions inspired them to stand against the oppressive rule of the kings and fight for a better future for both kinds.
King Akee and Elena with the help of their loyal warriors, secured Draegan and Alaric in chains rendering them powerless as they secured them. The once-feared kings were now prisoners of their own kingdom, and the battlefield was littered with the aftermath of their oppressive reign as body of warriors and omegas were seen all around.
Amid the chaos and destruction the omegas who had long suffered under the kings' rules began to reveal themselves. They had witnessed the fall of their oppressors and the emergence of a new era. Some had been hiding in fear, while others had joined the fight once they saw that the tides were turning in favor of justice and freedom.
Elena and King Akee, standing together as the symbols of this newfound hope, approached the omegas with compassion and understanding. They knew that rebuilding the kingdom would be a long and challenging journey, but they were determined to lead with fairness and equality, ensuring that every Lycan, regardless of their status, would have a chance to thrive. As the dawn broke, the kingdom began to heal and the cries of freedom filled the air. The people, who had endured years of tyranny, now looked to a future of promise and unity under the leadership of Queen Elena and King Akee.
In the days that followed, justice was served, and the former kings were put on trial for their crimes against their own kind. Elena, as a symbol of justice and mercy, presided over their trial, and the punishment they received was a testament as she ordered them to be hanged. With the ruthless kings defeated and justice served Elena and King Akee began the arduous task of rebuilding joining both kingdoms mending the wounds of the past and establishing a reign of peace and prosperity. The omegas, warriors, and all Lycans of Erindor came together as one to help reshape the future

Elena's pregnancy continued to progress, and her belly grew larger with each passing day. King Akee's protectiveness also seemed to grow in tandem with her pregnancy. He was constantly by her side, watching over her like a hawk. While Elena appreciated his concern, there were times when she had to gently scold him for being overly protective.
One evening, as they strolled through the royal gardens, King Akee couldn't help but keep a close eye on Elena's every move. He hovered around her, making sure she didn't trip over anything or exert herself too much.
"Elena," he began, his voice filled with concern, "please be careful. I worry about you and the baby."
Elena smiled at him, understanding his intentions. "Akee, I appreciate your concern, but I'm not made of glass. I can still enjoy a walk in the garden without you worrying about every step I take."
King Akee sighed but nodded. "I know, it's just... I can't help it. You mean everything to me, and I want to make sure both you and our child are safe."
Elena reached out and took his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I know you do, and I love you for it. But remember, I'm strong, and our baby is strong. We'll get through this together."
King Akee smiled at her, feeling a sense of relief. "You're right, Elena. I'll try to ease up a bit, but I can't promise I won't worry."
Elena chuckled. "That's fair. Just know that I'll always lean on you when I need you, but I'll also need my independence at times. We're a team, after all."
With their love and understanding, Elena and King Akee continued their journey through the pregnancy, supporting each other as they prepared for the arrival of their child