Chapter 53

In the depths of the dungeon, time seemed to blur for Elena. She huddled in the corner watching the insects crawl on the floor her Lycan senses on high alert listening to the eerie silence of her cell. Hunger gnawed at her stomach as she listen to it grumble and Grone her throat ached with thirst as she tried to use her spit to ease the ache Thoughts of King Akee kept her company and she prayed he hadn't given up on her as she gave off a sight maybe he believe she'd ran away . Elena desperately hoped that someone would come to her rescue soon she didn't know how long she would last this time or what Draegan and Alaric would do once they find out she's pregnant. She was pulled out of her thoughts by someone entering the dungeon as the person came closer to her cell they stopped Elena took a glance up and noticed it was a guard with a smirk on his face as he said well well well if it isn't the king's favorite toy as he spit at her through the cell bars you caused us such a fuss bitch looking for your worthless ass as he turned his face in disgust. Elena's eyes narrowed as she glared at the guard who had addressed her with such contempt and hatred Despite her weakened state a spark of defiance still burned within her She responded with a sneer, "You think I'm just another omega bitch? You have no idea who you're dealing with you piece of shit as she glared back at the guards and all you'll will regret underestimating me I cant wait to claw out your still beating heart and feed it to you."
The guard laughed mockingly, not taking Elena's words seriously. He knew she was chained up and defenseless. "Oh, we know exactly who you are," he taunted, "You're the little runaway bitch who thought she could escape the grasp of our kings. But guess what? You're back where you belong and soon as he looked her up and down you will be under them screaming there names for the whole kingdom to hear as he even got closer to the cells bar and this time, there's no escaping!" as he walked away laughing.
Elena's Lycan growled lowly at the guards retreating figure, its eyes fixed on the dungeon door She had to remain strong, not just for herself but for her unborn child she was now carrying She couldn't let these cruel kings break her spirit or her body. With a determined glint in her eyes she said, "You can chain my body, but you can't break my will. I will find a way out of here mark my word and when I do you and your kings will pay for what you've done this kingdom will bleed RED!."
The remaining guards scoffed and walked away, leaving Elena alone in her cell with her treat in the air. She knew the road ahead would be tough but she was determined to fight for her freedom and the safety of her child no matter what it took.
Meanwhile King Akee was well aware of the ruthless nature of the two kings who rule there nation with an iron fist and who had captured Elena her former masters/mates. He couldn't let them discover her pregnancy it would only put her and their unborn child in grave danger they would try to kill the child instantly. As he paced in his private chambers trying to form a plan to rescue Elena and maybe end Draegan and Alaric reign once and for all.
He figured he needed to find allies those who opposed the tyranny of the two kings. Akee knew that not all Lycans in the neighboring territories supported the actions of Draegan and Alaric the way they treated there subordinates and omegas was down right disturbing taking women from villagers in order to receive help from them calling it an offering as king akee turn up his face in disgust thinking about it. He also had to gather information about Elena's current situation and were she was located, the dungeon's layout to release prisoners for divergent if necessary, and the guards' schedules to make sure there not caught.
Over the next few days King Akee discreetly put his plan into action reached out to potential allies among the neighboring Lycan leaders. He conveyed his concerns about Elena's safety just telling them she is important to him and the need to rescue her without alerting the two ruthless kings. A secret alliance began to form with the leaders who he found trust worthy

one that aimed to free Elena from her captivity and end the two ruthless kings reign once and for all.
Akee also used his influence within the kingdom to gather information. He sent trusted spies to monitor the activities of the two kings and their guards, hoping to find a weakness or an opportunity to strike.
As days passed King Akee knew that time was running out for Elena he knew she needed him and their unborn child The fate of their family hung in the balance and Akee was determined to do whatever it took to rescue Elena and protect their future together no matter the cost. Elena's confinement in the dungeon grew more unbearable with each passing days being Deprived of food and water was taking its toll her strength waned and her body grew week by the day and the relentless abuse from the guards left her battered and bruised. She still clung to the hope of protecting her unborn child shielding her stomach from the blows and kicks and ensuring no harm befell her precious baby.
The kings visits were filled with cruelty and malice they continued to torment her. Their taunts and laughter echoed in the damp, cold cell as Elena curled in on herself as much as the chains will allow but Elena remained resolute, refusing to acknowledge them or their claims of being her mates there possession. She knew their hearts were as dark as the dungeon that held her, and she would never bow to their tyranny or be there submissive mate.
Despite the agony she was enduring, Elena's determination to safeguard her child and reunite with King Akee burned as brightly as ever. In her silent moments, she sent fervent prayers to her beloved, hoping that he would find a way to rescue her from this living nightmare. She held onto the belief that their love would ultimately triumph over the darkness that surrounded her and that he wont give up on her.
Amidst the cold, unforgiving darkness of her cell, a ray of divine light pierced through the despair Elena covered her eyes from the shear brightness. It was one fateful night when the Moon Goddess graced Elena with her ethereal presence. Her celestial voice, like a gentle whisper of hope, wrapped around Elena's weary heart and brought her a sense of peace. "Dearest child," the Moon Goddess murmured, her words a soothing balm to Elena's tortured soul, "I see the anguish that weighs upon you and the love that resides within your heart. Trust that the path you tread, though shrouded in darkness, will ultimately lead to the destiny you were meant to embrace. Have faith in your inner strength, for it burns brightly, like a mother protecting her precious child. Hold fast, my cherished gift, for the dawn shall come, and you will emerge from this abyss into the light."
Elena clung to those divine words, letting them seep into her very being as she breath in fresh air. They were a glimmer of hope, a lifeline in the depths of her despair. The Moon Goddess's presence was a reminder that, even in her dire circumstances, a higher purpose was at play, guiding her toward an uncertain yet promising future. With newfound determination, she vowed to endure, not only for herself but for the life growing within her and the love that connected her to King Akee no matter what she will not give up.