Chapter 34

The kings entered their bed chambers to find a scene of utter chaos. Furniture was overturned, shattered glass littered the floor, and the remnants of Elena's furious outburst were impossible to ignore. Dreagan's jaw clenched as he surveyed the destruction, his anger surging. Beside him, Alaric was equally incensed, though a hint of concern for Elena gnawed at his heart.
Elena's lycan rampage had left a trail of devastation, a physical manifestation of her internal turmoil. It was evident that her transformation was not merely about physical strength; it was an embodiment of her newfound defiance and determination.
As the kings approached the balcony, they spotted Elena, her form wrapped in a blanket. She was an enigma in the moonlight, her silhouette outlined against the night sky. She sat there, staring at the stars, her face impassive and unyielding.
Dreagan called her name, his voice a blend of frustration and apprehension. "Elena, enough of this. Come inside."
Alaric's tone was sterner. "You can't just turn your back on us Elena. Face us."
Yet, Elena remained unmoved, her eyes never leaving the twinkling stars above. It was as if she had found solace in the vastness of the night sky, seeking answers or perhaps a sense of peace that had eluded her for so long.
The kings exchanged a glance, their unspoken communication conveying their shared concern. They approached Elena, and Dreagan reached out to touch her shoulder, attempting to turn her toward them. But she shrugged off his touch, her defiance palpable. "Elena," Alaric growled, his patience wearing thin. "Ignoring us won't change anything. We need to talk."
Elena finally stirred, but she didn't meet their gaze. Instead, she walked past them, her steps deliberate and unfaltering. She made her way to the center of the room and then curled herself into a tight ball on the floor, her back to the kings.
The room felt charged with tension, a reflection of the unresolved conflict that now simmered between them. The kings stood there, unsure of how to proceed. They had faced countless challenges in their ruthless reign, but none had left them feeling as vulnerable as this.
After a lengthy silence, Dreagan spoke, his voice low and tinged with regret. "Elena, we can't undo the past, but we want to make amends. We're willing to change, to be better for you." Alaric added his words carrying the weight of their shared commitment. "We love you, Elena. We want to be the mates you deserve."
Elena's response was a heavy sigh, a mixture of resignation and uncertainty. The next day before the kings awake Elena decides to visit the omegas in the prison cells marking a significant shift in her perspective. As Elena walked through the corridor, the eyes of the imprisoned omegas followed her, their expressions ranging from fear to curiosity. Approaching one of the cells, Elena found a young omega sitting on the floor, her face streaked with tears. Her eyes widened when she recognized Elena.
"You're Elena Hart, the mate of the kings," she whispered, her voice trembling.
Elena nodded, her heart heavy with the knowledge of the omega's impending fate. "Yes, I am."
Tears welled up in the omega's eyes as she reached out to touch the bars of her cell. "Please, you have to help us. we can't endure their punishments any longer." Elena couldn't ignore the suffering she had witnessed.
"I promise you, I will do everything in my power to help," Elena vowed. The omega's eyes filled with gratitude, and she nodded. "Thank you, Elena. Your presence here gives us hope, even if it's just a glimmer."

Elena's visits to the prison cells had become a routine, a silent act of defiance against the kings she would leave the comfort of her bed and the kings' chambers to make her way to the cold, dimly lit cells where the oppressed omegas awaited their fate. During her visits, Elena would sit with the omegas, and listen to their stories. The kings, meanwhile, had not revealed the nature of the omegas' impending punishment. Their silence was unsettling, leaving the prisoners in a state of anxious uncertainty. The kings had not confronted Elena about her frequent visits to the prison cells, and she sensed their growing frustration with her actions. One day as Elena headed toward the cells The sight that greeted Elena was beyond horrifying. Guards, the very enforcers of the kings' rule, were engaged in vile acts within the prison cells. The moans and groans of the omegas mixed with the sickening sound of flesh slapping against flesh, and it sent a wave of revulsion through her.
For a moment, Elena was frozen in place, her heart pounding in her chest as she watched the appalling scene unfold before her. The omegas, already suffering from their unjust imprisonment, were now enduring further degradation at the hands of the very people who were supposed to protect them.
Anger, disgust, and a profound sense of helplessness washed over Elena. She couldn't stand idly by while this atrocity continued. She knew she had to act, not just for herself but for the defenseless omegas who were being victimized.
Summoning every ounce of courage, Elena stepped forward, her voice trembling with righteous fury. "Stop this! What you're doing is unspeakable!"
The guards, startled by her presence, momentarily ceased their abhorrent acts. They turned to face her and laugh as they continued to fuck each and every omega as they held onto the cell bars crying out for someone to help them some even called her name Elena began to cry as she watch the horrific act unfold as guards held omegas up against the wall fucking them mercilessly as they clawed at them to try and get free some had omegas pin to the bars there body's press so tightly to the metal cage Elena knew it was going to leave bruises as guards fuck them in the ass Elena couldn't watch any longer her heart was breaking for all of them