Chapter 55

Elena's strength dwindled day by day, and the silence in her prison cell became suffocating. Nourishment was essential not just for herself but for her unborn child. Despite the chains and torment, her maternal instinct burned brightly. In the passing hours, despair consumed Elena. The guards showed no mercy, and the darkness closed in. Her only hope was for someone, somehow, to rescue her. In her depths of despair, Elena whispered words of comfort to her unborn child. Dreagan's presence in the dungeon sent shivers down her spine. The alcohol on his breath and the sinister glint in his eyes were unmistakable. Despite enduring cruelty, she braced herself for whatever torment awaited. As Dreagan approached her cell, Elena's heart pounded. She knew she had to stay strong, but fear and anxiety overwhelmed her. Huddled in a corner, her chains clinked softly as she tried to create distance. Dreagan opened the cell, his sinister smile sending shivers down Elena's spine. Leaning in close, his breath reeking of alcohol, his words dripped with malevolence. "You see, my dear Elena," he slurred, "we can make this easy for you, or we can make it very, very painful. It's your choice." His intoxicated grin widened, revealing cruel intent that filled Elena with dread. Dreagan's painful grip on the chains yanked Elena up, pressing her against the cold, unforgiving bars. Metallic clinks and Elena's muffled gasp echoed as her tormentor continued his sinister advance. Dreagan looked at her still-naked body, licking his lips, bringing his knees between her legs, and applying pressure on Elena's core. With a swift movement, Dreagan forced Elena's legs open as she struggled to break free. He brought her body forward, slamming her against the bars, silencing her futile resistance. In a chilling whisper, Dreagan threatened, "Maybe I should let my guards have their way with you." The dungeon echoed with Elena's cries and distant footsteps in the cold corridor. Dreagan's questions came in a cruel, mocking tone as he continued tormenting Elena. Demanding to know why she had run and hidden, he taunted her with the idea that she could have had everything if she had been their obedient little omega. His words dripped with malice, relishing her suffering and regret. Elena's spirit remained unbroken, refusing to give in to his cruel words, her determination shining through despite the dire circumstances. Elena stood firm, her gaze locked with Dreagan's, determination blazing in her eyes. She wouldn't succumb to being a punching bag or a submissive mate. In a condemning tone, she accused the kings of selfishness and heartlessness, willing to destroy anyone for their desires. Elena's strength radiated as she declared there was no hope for their redemption, expressing gratitude to King Akee for kindness in a world filled with darkness. Dreagan's anger flared at Elena's defiance. With a cruel tone, he retorted, "You want to be a slut? Fine." In one swift motion, he took brutal action, catching Elena off guard. Her screams filled the air as Dreagan showed no mercy, her body pressed against the bars, hinges creaking with each forceful thrust. Elena struggled, attempting to fight back, but her weakness became evident. Dreagan yanked her away from the bars, slamming her against the wall. Elena yelped as he forcefully grasped her breasts, causing milk to leak from her nipples. Despite enduring Dreagan's brutal onslaught, Elena prayed it wouldn't take a toll on her body or the unborn child. Dreagan, roaring with satisfaction, let Elena drop, only to declare he wasn't finished. Flipping her onto her back, he held her down with one hand, using the other to explore her most intimate areas. Elena squirmed, anticipating the inevitable as Dreagan introduced fingers into uncomfortable places, pushing her to the brink. When he shifted his focus to her backside, Elena's protests escalated until she passed out, but Dreagan persisted, leaving her unconscious and covered in a grim aftermath.