Character Description of Ruth Desmond - A/N

Ruth Desmond is a 16 year old girl. She was raised by her mother, as her father died when Ruth was 10. And the both of them lived in a expensive house near the town of Caladan. Ruth was raised to be a proper lady and do as told when asked, though Ruth didn't mind that she still longed to be something or someone different.

A meeting with the house of Atreides was out, and Ruth and her mother were invited, and soon Ruth would meet someone to maybe bring her something else than her old fancy ladylike life. Though she would never think of the adventures and emotions she would have to go through to get that life she so dearly longed for.

A/N

(things in this book will be strongly based on the Movie Dune, but I have changed some things to fit my story in, so not everything will be the same as the movie. If there is a confusing part in the book please tell me so I can fix it :)

!!This book will contain some strong feelings, and a kissing scene at the end of the book if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff....you are excused and don't have to read. This book will be rated for the ages 12 and up.

And with that please enjoy and see you later 🙈